Best place to purchase c1d1 container / booth . or a good electrician in okc who can bring a shipping container up to c1d1 with a kit?

Best place to purchase c1d1 container / or booth . im in okc my other option more price friendly would be to order a shipping container and install the c2d1 kit but need a good electriciam

I’ve had multiple shipping container extraction booths from CBDmodular.com and they kick ass. Ours are basically divided in half with one half the “control room” and the other the “extraction booth”.

5 Likes

I second this one. CBDmodular.com is great to work with.

4 Likes

@c1d1labs

3 Likes

There’s no doubt OKC is getting more strict as their fire engineers and fire marshal are catching on. I’d love to help, we can even pull your building permits and deliver the completed and certified unit. :heart: #glg discounts also available :heart:

5 Likes

Would love to talk a build. Located in Tulsa

3 Likes

Happy to help here, we can do this quickly!

1 Like

Would also look into 3P certz out of Washington to work with your local architect to build what you need. Will possibly be cheaper and faster and more useful in the long run. Just an idea. You are still going to want to have a fire rating as well.

1 Like

I have a 40’ high cube in oregon that i would like to sell, can build out to suit your needs

Hi All,

We have a C1D1 for sale if anyone is interested. We are a licensed facility out of Michigan. Please message me directly for details and pictures!

Would love to talk to you. Please text me or call me at : 918-346-9502. Im a processor in Tulsa, OK.

I’d love the opportunity to quote a C1D1 space for you. It will be correct, compliant and safe. It’s not as expensive as you think.

4 Likes

I’m interested… Please send pics. How much?

Do you still have this room? can u send me over the spec sheet on it I may be interested I’m in Oklahoma as well, needing one this size, I could offer around 40k cash give or take but is this unit good to setup outside?

1 Like

Hello!
We have another 8x20 in stock right now on sale from MJbiz!
Can send over some pics if you pm your cell number

1 Like