Best mm syringes

Sorry that was for @Bandit0

Hes like robocop

1 Like

Iā€™m a 100% believer in micro-dosing. Speaking from 2 yearsā€™ experience now. Every once in a while, I might do a heroic dose to really open up. Right now, I use Alcabenzi and Golden Teacher. I never do just one strain. I grind up all I have, which is usually two different strains. I never grow just one strain anymore. I agree with the good Doctor that a good trip is just what the Dr ordered to use a cheap easy pun. Methanol extraction is where this will eventually end up, imo. The VA is starting Ketamine clinics. From what Iā€™ve heard theyā€™re looking at Psilocybin, and maybe MDMA to a lesser extent. You can order spore syringes at many sites. Also spore prints. They donā€™t ship to California. I only know of a couple that ship to California. The most common is probably B+. Some are easier to grow(B+), some faster(Z strain). You can also buy All-in-one spawn/fruit bags. Just read up on the strain before you order. Itā€™s not an expensive hobby. Do your homework. The results are whatā€¦magical. :expressionless:

5 Likes

Seconded. .15g golden teacher, .25g lions mane, niacin when able to deal with the flush. Might start mixing strains instead of only doing the GTs

For those in OR: https://yesonip34.org/

2 Likes

California is in the mix nowā€¦Initiative ā€“ Decriminalize California.pdf (2.0 MB)

1 Like