Best gcell battery

What’s a good battery for the gcell? I’m using a mod I have, but it’s just a tad bulky lol.

I know I don’t want an auto draw battery at least, and prefer not to keep buying ones I’ll just toss because they suck. I hate throwing batteries away.

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Cheap ego variable twist voltage pen

Unfortunately the gcell .5ml doesn’t fit in my yocan :frowning:

1 Like

Yocan Uni Pro rules. Been using Yocan products since inception. Instead of just cloning or rebranding like most companies they actually design gear. Not sure if the Gcell carts will fit though.

2 Likes

I keep forgetting they have the twist voltage ones, I absolutely prefer those over the 3 set voltages.

Thanks!

1 Like

They have a pretty big base, most likely not. I have a little vmod battery that is similar and the gcell is way too big at the bottom.

Just checked and they will accept a 14mm or smaller diameter cart

1 Like

Oh wow, that is much bigger. I’m gonna measure the base now because I’m curious haha.

Edit: 11.33mm is the barrel size

I hate pen style batts and haven’t used one in years. They suck if you actually wanna put them in your pocket with the cart attached.

1 Like

True, but I do like the twist voltage, sometimes it seems the right setting is between the three they give you.

This is what I’m using currently haha, it’s a beast but I can dial things in as much as I want.

2 Likes

The Uni Pro adjusts from 2v-4.2v in .1 increments. Nothing compares.

1 Like

Yeah, I will probably go that way, looking at all the pens, the lowest they go is still kinda high. I like the low voltage, usually I like to hit this around 7.5w.

Twists are out!

1 Like

It will fit in the uni but the half grams barely poke out the top even on the tallest setting.

1 Like

Well that’s not great either, so I guess I just live with my honker for now…

1 Like

I personally find the Vuber Pulse to be the best pen style battery. totally agree on the twist ones starting too high. they also seem to have issues with top airflow hardware.

2 Likes

Erato

2 Likes

Where do I pick one of these up?

I get my carts from you, mostly, so I’ll take your advice.

Im gonna have packs of them on the site for the cheap soon.

3 Likes

When do you expect to have these batteries available?

Does the Vuber Pulse work with these gcell carts?