Best Auto Filler, Capper and Filling Solutions

We have 2 Handy Step Micropipette automatic is what we use currently and its faster then a syringer and perfect fill every time but still have to hand fill lol

1 Like

Take a look at the Credence Filler credencefillingsystems.com

1 Like

Personal opinion but if youā€™re going to sell a cart filling machine I would at least use pictures of carts that are full on your website and not 80% way there. Thatā€™s why I currently hand fill because people will return them if they are low like that.

Those carts are .8 grams in 1 gram cartridges. That is what the customer wanted.

I would get new pictures, from having issues about people complaining about carts not being 98% filled I wouldnā€™t look twice at your unit. Sell the dream brother

The A10 filling machine by cooljarz is a tank. It will pump strait hard distilant with no issues. Ken from cooljarz is a stand up guy also. We wrecked the A10 a few times and he came out to fix it within a week.

Using the chrome tip glass carts one person could fill, cap, and clean around 200 carts a hour. With two people, one filling and the other capping and cleaning you can hit the 400ā€™s a hour.

1 Like

We have a nice, easy to use digital heated metered syringe - itā€™s currently on preorder - were looking at about 10-14 days before were stocked up- www.heatedsyringe.com

2 Likes

Link no workie!

Yea, just remove the extra http, easy to fix

Thompson Duke is an actual group of engineers. Their products are more expensive but they are damn sure reliable and thought out.

I worked as a customer with them on their first prototype units and work with several generations of their systems. All constantly and consistently working.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve only tried a couple, but I would agree that the functionality of the Thompson Duke is on point. We were using a very thick distillate only cut with 10% Terps and the heat lamps weā€™re sufficient to keep it flowing.

4 Likes

What are they running?

I just ordered one, looks like a proper solution. Just under 500 with shipping! Canā€™t wait for it to arrive

2 Likes

Hey guys. I work for Convectium. We sell the 710 Shark filling machine and the soon to be released 710 Captain capping machine. Really appreciate reading all of your comments. Our Capper will be out middle of May. It will cap 100 carts at a time. Please let me know if I can answer any questions about our products. https://www.convectium.com/collections

2 Likes

Armando is the man

Couldnā€™t agree more! Love Armando!

1 Like

How do you like the Thompson Duke unit?

1 Like

I like it a lot its hands down the easiest to operate and calibrate. Iā€™ve had the chance to fill with every machine that is out now and the TD beats them all. The Manual version is my favorite out of the two models available. Itā€™s the most versatile.

3 Likes

I saw this machine at a show recently. It looked really nice and seemed to solve some of the problems seen with other fillers. According to the rep Filamatic is also currently working with CCELL to build a capping machine for their existing cart styles. http://www.filamatic.com/cms.php?key=CannaCon%20-%20Seattle%202018:%20Fully-Automated%20Cartridge%20and%20Pod%20Filling%20Equipment

what was the price tag like?