Beautiful evening

Vintage Black Crowes YT full concert… very nice sunset :sun_with_face:

Take time to enjoy life!

Cheers

5 Likes

You, sir, have good taste judging by your avatar… in my personal top 20 albums of all time.

2 Likes

Mine too! Saw them live in okc at the split t bar on western before it was torn down. One of the greatest shows and nites too.
We had really good weed and nice homemade wine. Showed up way early. Started drinking with these guys in back setting on the ac. Turned out to be the band. Refreshments Hosty was there too. Started decades of debotchery and fun! :no_mouth:

Fizzy Fuzzy Big and Buzzy! Just wow huh?

Their Old junky bus wouldn’t cool in the daytime… but the after party was on untill early 30.
Night to remember. 94

Saw many times since. I Still follow them.
Have you got to catch them live?

Never seen them or the peacemakers live. Are they as good live as in the studio? I imagine they would be.

I’ll post you a couple of their YouTube concerts. All are good but some real gems buried out there. One of the best live venue bands I’ve seen.
Here’s to life!

3 Likes

Saw them Live at Janis Landing back when that was thing in FL. Is Janis Landing still standing? Saw 12 bands at that venue alone… Loved the Black Crows, and still sing ridiculously loud when they show up on my Pandora shuffle sessions!
I would say, that they are 1 of the #1 bands that move me the most, inside… You know?
It still up, I think: Jannus Live | Concert and Live Music Venue - St. Petersburg, Florida
@Demontrich you ever grace Jannus Landing when you lived that neck f the woods?

1 Like

Do you ever listen to Chris Robinson Brotherhood. They still actively tour.
My very favorite live band to shroom to. They always play small personal venues. Fucking amazing!

And they always cover The Black Crows greatest hits during their set.

2 Likes

I remember seeing the Red Hot Chili Peppers, and Flea ran right into pole that sits on the stage of Jannus Landing… Almost peed myself laughing, I think he knocked himself out, and then shit went wild… That happened alot at Jannus

Pasco county by the gulf (new port ritchey/holiday/port richey), or Clearwater/tamps/st pete/ybor were my stomping grounds. Pinellas park, countryside.

I lived 10 mins from the gulf of mexico.

1 Like

St. Pete, saw a link, but I don’t think it 's original. I heard it was torn down years ago

Higher_Self, do you mind sharing some of your other top 20 albums?
I’m always on the hunt for new tunes… You seem to have impeccable taste :sunglasses: