BB series - same with Delta's Cup series

lol~fine~

1 Like

$0.02 or “two cents” is a common saying in America, meaning “just a little bit to add, not that it’s worth much”

1 Like

I think complex for it :joy:

China has actually stepped up in this department

I’ve talked to a few centrifuge manufacturers(including the one posting this thread) and it seems like they all offer UL listed upgrades ready to get certified. tbh I don’t even know why anyone would want to drop 4x the price on a Delta or Capna

if we are the same price with Delta,which company will you choose? and we recognize that Delta is really the leader in the industry,so we are still searching for further exploration😊

Still waiting for a dry ice loadable sleeved centrifuge

3 Likes

What Are the sizes and speeds of all your models of this jacketed centrifuge?

we just could make it vacaum,so sorry for not meeting your requirements

I was considering getting one custom built. Do you think it would be economical using dry ice?

Figure those 500lb blue bins come out to around $500 delivered, wondering how much dry ice it would take to chill a 30l or 60l centrifuge down to -60c (so far that’s the lowest temp these Chinese centrifuges can handle after reaching out to this company as well as three others)

One thing I was thinking could help is to soak in the same ethanol a second time so it would be around 2lbs if biomass per gallon reducing the cool down time needed for the second soak.

I pick up my bunkers for $165- idk why you guys allow these gas companies to beat your wallet up like that

1 Like

LN2 over Dry Ice