August MoM is @Thumper!

On the 30th of each month we will announce a “Member of the Month

@Sidco_Cat is already the forum MOM! She doesn’t have to be voted in, she already is! Take it up with her if you dare…
The winner will be selected by poll, held here in this post.

Nomination for MoMs will be held in this thread from the 1st to the 15th of each month. The top members with the most nominations each month will be entered into the public poll from the 15th till the end of the month.

Nominations need to include the members @ and a summary for why they’ve been nominated.

Winners will receive a complementary Lifetime GLG membership, including Lab Coat, discounts, and invites to meetups.

• Pattypan01
  • Agtonik
  • Thegreatfulphil
  • Chemistry
  • Curious Roberto
  • Sidvicious
  • Cassin
  • Roiplek
  • Tom
  • Qdb420
  • Hanselll
  • Cloner
  • Greenz
  • Patsykilledtony
  • Emdub27
  • Qma
  • Thesk8nmidget
  • Joey760
  • Thumper

0 voters

16 Likes

Thumps has another month to prove himself

11 Likes

I nominate @spdking

The anti-hero no one needs but everyone wants.

13 Likes

I nominate @spdking

Freedom of speech is always absolute no matter what

7 Likes

Third for @spdking.

7 Likes

So we’re back on MoM being about political shit?

12 Likes

He’s not currently available for the actual vote. I’m not allowing this to turn into the Rowan bullshit we had, so kick rocks with that thought. I love you guys, really and truly I do, but let’s not make a mockery. It makes us as a group look bad. Just my opinion

20 Likes

Wasn’t @doobydanks nominated? @Thumper is a nominee? :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

Now your MOM nominations must be social media vetted

2 Likes

I nominate @spdking

3 Likes

It’s because he finally posted a picture of plants, that’s why. He took quite a bit of abuse from a handful of people and I say he deserves at least a nomination. If no one wants to vote for him, don’t. That’s entirely up to you. Or, have some fun and mess with the system.

15 Likes

I’m saying if @thumper can be on there… why can’t @spdking?

5 Likes

I didn’t say that you can’t nominate spdking. I was just explaining why I nominated thumpy.

7 Likes

@Pattypan01 has been sharing knowledge, genetics and is always kind. He reached out to me when he knew I was having a hard time in my personal life. He definitely gets my vote.

22 Likes

I still nominate @spdking

If @thumper my favorite schizo posting smoker, can get nominated then our boy @spdking can be nominated.

If thats the case then I nominate @CapitalismSucks420 for his contributions to the boofing side of Future4200

1 Like

I nominate @AgTonik

5 Likes

Ok, so @Dred_pirate nominated thumper because he had a streak of a couple of weeks where he was actually providing info, and being not as thumper ish. BUT that’s a valid nomination because there has been some kind of giving back to the forum. Since @spdking have been able to post, he hasn’t contributed anything.

Now, if he gets unbanned and doesn’t alienate half of the forum while contributing anything he can be nominated. He hasn’t contributed (or even posted), so he can’t be nominated. @sidco @Future is this a sound decision on my behalf?
Now I have to get back to work, ttyl.

10 Likes

Thanks @Alwaysworking , but I got MoM a few months ago. I didn’t even have to offer free gummies to buy your votes!

10 Likes

That’s good to hear I don’t really follow the MOM nominations but felt you for sure deserved one.

3 Likes

I’d love it if this was taken seriously, consistently. Some of us would actually be honored to be noticed by the community, and a lifetime glg membership wouldn’t be too shabby. That’s a huge value to a lot of guys.

I love to play games as much as the next guy, but it’s this everything is a joke behavior which is why people suggest things like not linking this forum to the glgc… when it’s not because of the sour taste from some transactions with or between some glg members.

10 Likes

I think it’s more the Nevada saga that would keep me from linking this site professionally than the memes.

5 Likes