Auctioning this CLS - 15 lbs capacity - Make an offer

FOR SALE: Closed loop with CRC, passive recovery, over 2lbs a minute.

She can do 45 lbs a day easy if all your material socks are loaded. I’ll walk you through the SOP and help your problem shoot it.

Closed loop system in Portland Oregon. Lot’s of parts and extras. Photo’s below show some of what is available. You will need to buy a 50 pound tank, a vacuum pump, water heater and a few other odds and ends to configure this as shown in the pdf below. I can send more pictures and details if your interested.

4 Likes

I’m now auctioning this beast off. I got at offer for $5500. I’m ready to sell. Make an offer.

Thanks for lookin!

Care to give any details or pics? Like what’s included in the purchase

2 Likes

Still for auction?

It’s still available. pics below. The full system is outlined in the .pdf. It’s a shit ton of parts and extras. LMK if you have questions

Jezebelle.pdf (321.1 KB)

1 Like

It’s still available. Check the pictures out in the post above. I have more photographs, more parts, but wanted to get a few images up to show ya. Let me know if you have questions or want more pics.

Gotta say I’m a little curious about some of the functionality of this thing… media wash tank? Clay wash tank? Also, what size are those columns?

6 Likes

I just want to know how op is running this thing. What does the media and clay wash tank do?

5 Likes

The .pdf is a bit confusing, but yes the media wash tank comes into play before and after each run. It is plumbed straight to the crc column, so it bypasses the material columns. I use it to wet the crc media with solvent before injecting any material columns, this prevents channeling and preps the media for resin saturated solvent. Flow rates use to kill me through the 1 micron crc, but the prewash makes flow rates equivalent to a column without any sintered disk or crc restrictions.

Then after each run you again use the media wash tank to push all the resin saturated solvent from the crc column with fresh solvent. This way, no oil gets stuck in your crc media. You then have crc media ready for the next run, with no risk of cross over from strain to strain, run to run.

I found that pre-washing and post washing increases yields, and improves flow rates. There’s a lot of ways to skin the cat, but this one was the fastest and highest quality I have found. This was a play off the Murphy Murri technique from her hydrocarbon chromatography style extraction. She changed my whole game up.

Both material columns are 6x36. The 50 pound solvent tank fills them both to the brim simultaneously at a 4:1 ratio with a 100psi nitrogen assist. It’s minimal solvent, so recovery is a breeze, and the high psi nitrogen assist pulls all the goods. I use to run 10:1 at 30psi , but switched to this system and havent looked back. So much faster, cleaner and easier. You just have to have the guts to push the nitrogen regulator up.

2 Likes

I explained the media wash tank in the post directly above this one.

The clay wash tank was a bit of a misnomer. This vessel just catches the first spray of solvent that makes it through the crc media. This is just incase any fine particles make it through the 1 micron sintered disk. Once clean solvent has passed through the crc column and into the collection vessel, I let the first cup or so pass into the ‘clay wash tank’. The solvent from the clay wash tank gets recovered, then that tank gets opened and cleaned out manually. I only change clays every 4-5 runs, so this only happens once a day.

Once it’s cleaned out, it can be used as a honey pot / diamond miner for the final collection of the day.

I hope this makes sense to you.

2 Likes

This says auction and I see no bids. I got tree fifty on it.

3 Likes

You sir, are officially the highest bidder.

1 Like

Beat me to it

2 Likes

I got a lb of cbd hash rosin plus a 1975 Schwinn!

Deal??

I’m just joking. Good luck with this. Looks like it could make someone some moneh

2 Likes

Where’s Jessie?

1 Like

:upside_down_face:

Thanks for the offer. It’s apparently not worth much these days.

Still locked in that storage unit I think.

2 Likes

What’s the spool above the clays for? Are you putting the system solvent tank and the clay wash tank in ice as indicated by the blue outline in the pdf? Interesting design, Where’s it located?