ASSISTANCE NEEDED: I recently ordered my 1st liter (& I need a good filling gun/filling source).. Im super interested in a Cart Farmer but

… I genuinely dont know what to order Im new to this but I clearly see that cart farmers is the way to go…

I was hoping that it would a nice little bundle however everything is sold separately and thus I dont know what to order.

If I order the filling gun (HSW unimatic) will it come with a heating element or do I have to buy a specific heating element that goes with it?
Also what are the components that I need for the build, if everything IS sold separately?

Anything helps thanks guys:)

sos @qma

If you search, I believe he has spec’s out everything that goes into a cart farmer other than the HSW in detail. The TLDR is you probably just want to buy one from him but the resource is out there somewhere

2 Likes

I’ll offer you consultation, but it’s going to cost the exact same amount as the CF… So… You should just buy the thing

3 Likes

Visual representation of what Im dealing with.

a bunch of components that im not to sure if I need or not…

1 Like

I apologise, I didn’t understand the question till I went to look on his site. He should have fully assembled kits listed but I don’t see where they are. Maybe @qma will have to help you out after all.

2 Likes

Yeah cart farm is out of stock of heat pads…I had the same problem. Usually there’s a product sku that has everything you need but it’s gone

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice mates, I thought I was going crazy lol

Yes, I have nearly 80k in heat pads tied up. I am selling what I can.

MAKESHIFT FARMER:

1. Mondo Line Adapter - Cart Farm

2. CF 1000 Reservoir - Cart Farm

3. HSW Unimatic - Cart Farm

4. https://www.amazon.com/BriskHeat-BS0101040L-XtremeFLEX-Silicone-Heating/dp/B0095ZD7N8/

5. Amazon.com

6. X2 https://www.amazon.com/WILLHI-Temperature-Controller-Programmable-Thermostat/dp/B07DK61NYY/

7. Amazon.com

4 Likes

Thank you for the build! :pray:

2 Likes

Is there a hoes that I need to buy separately?

1 Like

Here is all the items in my cart, but I feel like something is missing…

1 Like

If you are getting the 250, you wont need the liter beaker heater. You can prolly go heaterless

1 Like

Ahh I see; final question…

what kind of hose is connected to the resovoir & the gun?

Hose

2 Likes

Ptfe or fep tubing (it is included with the mondo)

1 Like

It’s 1L use a syringe and microwave

1 Like

Many many thanks for your assistance @qma

I will definitely “@“ you if I for some reason have trouble assembling your masterpiece.