As I begin a 6 hour round trip to visit beakers family.. just want to say

So today I’m making the long venture to pick up cyclopath and visit beakers family. I just wanted to take a moment and say thank you to Everyone on this forum. Your generosity and kindness has afforded me some great opportunities and chances to excel. Thinking back to how beaker was generous enough to invite me to his home, when I couldn’t even hold a two minute conversation on chemistry. It warms my heart and I’m honored today to make a 6 hour round trip to just hopefully help his family and give back to his legacy. You are all the real mvps of this world. The last thing beaker did when I left his house after giving Him pizza money (this was the only gift he’d accept) he pressed his hands together, bowed his head and said “thank you, always be kind”

Have a splendid day beautiful people.

Long live the beak!!!

29 Likes

Just goes to show that there are good people in this world. :100::100::100:

17 Likes

THANK YOU
For dooing this for keeping the legacy of beaker alive
For representing this mad sientist bunch
And to keep info available for future future4200 members
I still ow you Guy s lunch :fist_right:
Godspeed

13 Likes

Thank you for driving him. We all sincerely appreciate it.

4 Likes

Has anyone figured out a way to setup a donation page? @cyclopath and @Eastcoaststrange have spent a lot of time and finances to help preserve beakers memory and to help his family, i know I’d be more than willing to donate to the effort, I’m sure others would as well…

4 Likes

Really awesome thing to do @Eastcoaststrange and @cyclopath. You guys are some real cannabis warriors.

6 Likes

Offered we pay at least for lunch no answer :cry: Guess when other stuff comes on the market we can shuv iT to him​:grinning:

4 Likes

I’ll force them, or at least @cyclopath, to let me pay for lunch, some caffeine, and some dabs. I’m happy to front that one. :wink::+1:

5 Likes

Someone start a gofundme for beakers family, id donate to his family.

4 Likes

Lunch?

Shit, we forgot🤔

3 Likes

You did😍

@Eastcoaststrange now haz some Lezberado.

3 Likes

Cyclopath is home safe. I have 2.5 hours of driving left haha. What great experience tho. Beakers brother was a sweetheart, cyclopath is a great character and his wife is the nicest person ever. I did my part for the mission! Cyclopath Takes it from here. Hope he can drum up some good sales to donate from everything. Much love guys!

10 Likes

Thank you. This was my chosen gift from Dennis, and I admit I actually feel guilty because I’m grabbing two pieces of @Beakers artwork.

11 Likes

Totally forgot about the 3D printers. What happened to those??

4 Likes

His brother kept the 3D printer

4 Likes