Artificial/Synthetic/Natural cannabinoids: Semantics or mission critical distinctions?

Cleanup service is only for the upper class ad bearing users the rest are damned to listen to @envee babble and ruin their threads as a sort of junior MW

2 Likes

Your obsession with me is uncanny.

1 Like

If you think people laughing at you is an obsession strap in for a rough life with all the dumb shit you say

4 Likes

Laughing? You’ve been obsessed with me ever since i insulted your intellectual capabilites when i blatantly stated that the information you wanted to sell me is so far beneath me that it was irrelevant to my intentions.

Ha ha, so much laughter.

1 Like

No i’ve been laughing since your fancy dirt fishies

And judging by the reaction of pretty much anyone that’s seen it…there is a lot of laughter involved! You bring people together! You are a warm snuggy rainbow of stupidity <3

Allow me to demonstrate

This is about when you started giving daily temper tantrums and tried to show off which didn’t further anyone’s respect for you at all.

1 Like

I’d argue they are quite a fancy fish… wait until you see the snake… it’s coming up real soon, I’ve perfected my recipes/production methods and was able to scale… thanks to helpful discussions with scientists i located on this forum.

You became a fan boy of @Cheebachiefextracts version of what i flaunted… but oh wait… he ran into stability issues…

It’s funny to note now, that some of the brilliant minds here like @Dukejohnson were questioning the unique stability long ago, long before the stability issues became a problem for the only person who had closely replicated what i have shown… it’s easier to believe it’s just dirt right?

That statement aged like a fine wine.

Can i get another wall of references? I need a refresher.

Yes. Selling help is illegal. We’ve established that.

3 Likes

nba-jam

he ran into stability issues…

My ass, it’s not the hash I’m using for them that I was making so the stability issue was unforeseen and that source hasn’t made a new batch of that specific strain so I never bothered to go for more as it was not going to work in my favor. You want me to come back out of laying off making them I will, I’ve been to busy to try to or to source my own material for hash. I can if I wanted to but it’s not a priority.

1 Like

By all means lol. I’m not the one who said:

Sure the homies would appreciate it.

And I sure as shit would enjoy being paid for what I do, but when it’s on your own dime, you do it on your own time.

Those who get them know they got more comin, and that’s never been a doubt. Just cause something isn’t made everyday doesn’t mean it won’t surface when it can. That’s what makes “batch drops” special

3 Likes

But maybe if he whines some more he’ll get what he wants!

1 Like

Right so… don’t hand out freebies and then complain/use it as an excuse for inconsistencies.

You need top shelf full melt? I can make it out of any grade of cannabis flower that is safe to consume… with no stability issues and consistent, repeatable results.

Yeah that’s cool and all, but availability is profitable.

This is why you have no knowledge on the depth of the art of what actually goes on.l for what I produce. You think it’s all the same quality shit from any cannabis flower. That’s a joke in itself. Fire in fire out, just cause someone improperly stored something and degrades it before I can utilize it doesn’t mean shit to my practices or tek. Using any grace hash and a oilio resin for stability though on the other hand is nothing compared to making proper hash papers. So I’ll give your little niche a thumbs up for ingenuity.

You can talk all the shit you want for attention and relevancy, fact is you don’t compare to me one bit. Thanks for calling

If you wanna be reminded of your dms on ig I ain’t got shit to hide :saluting_face:

Share them all at your discretion, it’s an empty threat?

You’re right about this below though, why should I care? It’s inferior to what I’m doing.

Huh?

Your words, your tek requires full melt, I’m saying that isn’t the case and I’m not about to explain in detail and drop my secrets just to prove my point lol.

Thanks? The BHO/RSO/Distillate infusion has nothing to do with stability, often creates instability… thought we discussed this on IG when i asked if you had any ideas for homogenizing the mixture?

I rather enjoyed our conversations, shocked you’d try to weaponize them, but if you wish, by all means, expose them.

I’m not weaponizing shit you flat out @ me and expect to get a better response with what you said that’s funny.

You think my products are inferior to yours yet many members here and I’m sure many irl would oblige the same.

The tek DOESNT require full melt. See how little you pay attention. The hash I use resembles full melt due to how good it is. You can still see chat if it’s dabbed. I’ve got plenty of documentation on the stability and quality of this hash. But once someone fucks up storage that’s out of my control to save it from degrading if it’s not in my care.

I’m done with this stupid drama shit for the day. I already got irritating calls going on from randoms in town. Y’all have a good day of forum bitching and getting a rise out of everyone.

not an unreasonable question.
turns out different folks have different definitions, even after reading the exact same words.

Turns out those definitions also change over time if you’re trying to play this game legally.

Here’s Oregon’s latest word on the subject:

3 Likes

This dumpster fire seems like an alright place to ask, are the CBG tinctures at the dispensary also hemp derived? They claim it’s all from cannabis but the numbers don’t make sense to me…I only see like 1% CBG in disty, how could they charge only $10 for 100mg

Oregon: the land where all drugs are legal but they care about “artificial cbn”

:rofl:

And you wonder why your state is a dumpster fire. Only place that’s worse is san fran IMO

1 Like

Would have been an even better question if i had of spelt occuring correcly lol.

I’ll explain my view on this.

Synthetic “Cannabinoids”

In chemistry, synthetics (chemical synthesis) is defined as:

The artificial execution of chemical reactions to obtain one or several products.

You take something, do something, it is now something else, with intent.

That process would apply to what i call synthetic cannabinoids in my understanding/point of view.

Often it isn’t the question of it is the same it is question of are their contaminates from the synthesis, if done right… arguably… many chemists would say it’s safe for consumption and this is why opinions vary drastically on the subject as you stated.

This is my view, now the common view is that synthetic cannabinoids aren’t even that, they are molecules that act as if they were cannabinoids when they aren’t, binding to the CB1 & CB2, producing similar effects.

(Felt that needed to be specified before someone yelled at me)

Natural Cannabinoids

I mean, it’s all in the name.

blame the plant, it made the drugs, not me

Artificial Cannabinoids

Arguably both fully synthetic and semi-synthetic cannabinoids are artificial, if the plant didn’t make it, we did.

Doesn’t mean the plant can’t make them.

As for conversion resulting in semi-synthetics, the health effects are unknown, if any, and the major concern is aligned with that of synthetics…

Contaminates from conversion/synthesis.

Ultimately… this is a mind fuck of what words define what and further description should be applied as I cannot express this correctly in the way i see it in my head…

1 Like