Pressure resistant and if I recall correct price was about 500$
Not sure who posted it
It was yust the magnetic bearing set no motor attached
Please where was that post need one asap

I would like to connect one end to an electric overhead agitator 3000 rpm
And a stirring shaft on the inside from above
Pressure resistant to 150 psi

1 Like

I remember seeing it too I think @Soxhlet posted it but I can’t remember which thread. I went on a rant about mag drive bearing lubrication features

Edit: here:

1 Like

Hi,
the magnetic drive assembly price can vary by the amount of torque it is built to transmit, small ones can range in the 4-500 usd range. You will still need bearings to support the mixer shaft inside the process vessel. You must take into account the diameter of the propeller shaft and the length to calculate the spacing for the two bearings. The bearings are another tricky part, they must be inert as to not shed debris, and must withstand the temperature of the product. We have made mixers both with mechanical seals and magnetically driven ones, they both present different challenges. What operating conditions will this mixer see, how large is it?

1 Like

It s for a small cls/reactor that I do a lot of my experiments in working with reagents that are not missible and I want the roughest agitation possible for the magnetic stirbar doesn’t give enough dispersion
But these reactions take place under pressure
So it needs to withstand some (150 psi)
It was posted I know itt but where pfff