Are your girls showing.... I show u mine if u show me yours.... Aka everything I never thought I knew about growing

100 acres
Boax cherry wine. Trump 1. Lifter. Sweeten. Organic and it just rained today…

25 Likes

I can feel the humidity from this picture.

17 Likes

Beautiful

3 Likes

Yea thank God October and November are oure driest months

3 Likes

Which is why outdoor cannabis is well suited for that region. You can flower into late November for long flowering Sativa varieties. I am from Virginia, as long as a bad hurricane didn’t come through, things always grew themselves compared to here in Colorado

@Ncfarmer

5 Likes

IMG_0039 IMG_0039.jpg

Our test plot of one acre in Richmond. That rain was much needed @Ncfarmer. Your field looks great!

12 Likes

How did you plant on this scale if I may ask? Seeds into ground, greenhouse start, clones, etc.?

Clones. Set with a mechanical tobacco setter 4 row

2 Likes

Hi, im Alessandro, HempGenetics team from Italy:

Small Field in Umbria,
Orange Bud, Strawberry

24 Likes

Actually my partner in business pictured there!

2 Likes

Are y’all using plastic mulch and drip tape?

1 Like

We’re just using plastic mulch. Rains enough here in TN so far. Might consider drip tape next year since we are going quite a bit larger.

1 Like

No sir we use drip tape on some this year last year we used overhead irrigation had a buddy use plastic but it gets so hot under the plastic I think it causes root problems in our area?

2 Likes

We haven’t had problems with heat on the roots so far in TN, but we’re still coming up on the hottest part of the year. I’ve read somewhere that white plastic mulch is supposed to be better. We might switch to that next year. I’ll keep y’all posted. We also made a 12"x12" hole for each plant in the mulch.

1 Like

Here i am in Greenhouses,

Rome, Italy

32 Likes

Fuckin awesome. Can you send me a couple pictures of how that greenhouses made I’ve never seen one built like that

2 Likes

Harlequin, Cannatonic, Caramel Candy, V1 Lemon, Strawberry, Blue Dream CBD

2 Likes

And the sad part… Half of the greenhouse destroyed by an exceptional wind…

9 Likes

We are using the white and things seem to be going well. This is our first attempt

Here in Washington State, USA

5 Likes