Are Grove Bags Worth the Extra Cost?

They claim turkey bags kill terps but is this just marketing-speak for turkey bags allow light in and have a static charge? Useage would be curing flower in 27g totes.

I moved away from bags like… 3 years ago?

Grove bags were okay - they fit the totes nicely. I always had issues with poly bags and turkey bags not really “fitting”. The tap fit with the bag band was nice with Grove bags. I didn’t see any improvement in curing time, terpene profile, or color using their bags. I know they kind of talk like this might happen - and perhaps if I had stuff in storage longer, maybe? Anything I’m keeping around for longer than 6 weeks back then I was putting into GLASS. -shrug-

I’m using lined fiber drums now. Cure Tubes specifically. Easy to monitor saturation on the inside. You can roll them when needed. They are opaque. I haven’t noticed too much static (some but I keep my moisture in the room around +45%RH to prevent as much as I can).

You can do it in a normal lined fiber drum if you want.

The drums are cleanable and can be swabbed to check for cleanliness. So less waste than bags.

I’m still using vacuum seal bags when I distribute. And I almost always double bag. vacuum bag inside a branded bag that can be resealed at the retail location.

6 Likes

Nice those drums look sick.

1 Like

Thanks for that, those are what I didn’t know I needed. I wonder if they will have a Black Friday sale? Maybe not if they are already back ordered~