Anyone with Solventless experience interested in working/collabing @ licensed facility in Santa Ana?

Anyone with Solventless / Hash Rosin experience interested in working or collaborating with a licensed facility in Santa Ana Orange County? (Southern California)

4 Likes

Is be open to it. What are you looking for?

1 Like

Yarrrrrr it’s the squishy you want it’s the squishy we shall provide. :call_me_hand:t3::call_me_hand:t3:

5 Likes

I know how to squish :call_me_hand:t3::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If you want a few custom rosin presses I can make them to any specifications. I’m in San Diego willing to deliver

1 Like

Hi, I’m very interested, already passed a Livescan for a Type 7 license so I can work with any Type 6 labs also.

1 Like

My rosin experience is low, but other solventless processes I’ve got down. That’s actually how I started in the concentrates industry. Also I’m in Socal.

1 Like

Sounds like a fun gig but i’m moving in a different direction for the time being in my own space. Just throwing this out there but if you guys are looking for another press at all, I am selling my V1 Pure Pressure Pikes Peak thats currently located in LA and sitting around. Still in great condition and I need to make some space in the lab asap.

Please send me a Private Message to discuss further

Open estimated for December, looking for someone that has experience with hash, rosin, and the manipulation of such. Having sources/cultivators which’ll do net terms, or funds towards input material would increase your value.

1 Like