Anyone selling retail CBN?

Nope. I rarely smoke anymore these days. When I first got some CBN isolate (independently verified to be pure CBN) I tried it in the middle of more than a monthlong cannabis fast to make sure I would notice the effects. Nothing.

Do you use isolate for each ingredient in your gummies? I’m wondering if some people’s gummy or tincture formulas that work well are because of a small amount of THC contamination. 1-4mg’s of THC definitely has more of an effect than 40mg of CBN.

1 Like

It’s definitely the other stuff you put in there having the effects. Synergistic effects? Maybe. Effects of odd high potency synthetic byproducts from “d8” distillate? Possible. “Trivial amounts”? Who knows how much that was.

I agree, that would be a good reason for them to work. To answer your question, yes we use CBN isolate. We are comparing CBN with CBN+CBD at the moment. We upped the dose in each CBN gummy from 4mg to 6mg. The CBD we use in the combo gummy is Tfree distillate so no worries of of any THC in them. My hypothesis going into this, was the CBN only gummy would work the best. I was wrong, we are having better reports from the combination of 35mg CBD and 4mg CBN. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Now try cbg in there, works way better 3(or 4):2:1 cbd:cbg:cbn

1 Like

I find CBD;CBN and CBN;D8 to be very relaxing. d8 just makes me tired. CBN;D8 actually relaxes me. have some 7mg CBN 5mg D8 and definitelyactive even with the weaker dose.

I find a 2;1 cbd;cbn cart to be very relaxing as well. way more so than just D8

That’s a really good retail price for small amounts. I was just looking for more and that’s cheaper than my current source. But, they also don’t sell small amounts and selling me 10g at a time is a homie hookup

1 Like

Ive got the best prices anywhere, im not greedy and still making a comfortable margin :wink::sunglasses: its more so people can buy and try hemp extracts without worry of spending too much. I get way more enjoyment out of hooking people up then the cash it makes me

3 Likes

I have a product with 5kmg CBN in my line.
I can attest to it being psychoactive, red eyes, munchies, etc.
I would say that it is non-intoxicating, but 100% psychoactive. In my experience.

4 Likes

5000 mg?

4 Likes

jesus at that amount cbg would even put your reproductive appendage in the dirt

personal anecdote for cbn though, when vaped pure cbn (our own stuff no other cannabanoids) there was slight/moderate euphoria but totally caused a communication jam so to say. Sativa’s do it to me as well. My brain says to my mouth to say these words, but I just wind up mumbling or forgetting what I was going to say. I’m also very hyper and talkative and Adderall even made me feel this way so take it at face value.

2 Likes

Yes 5,000mg

Edit: in the whole bottle, not per serving :joy:
Have had plenty of feedback stating psychoactive effects

3 Likes

I’ll sell any quantity cbn isolate. $15 a gram for 1-100 grams, $10 a gram 100-500 grams $6,500 per kilo. No caustic catalyst used. No sulfur, no iodine. 99+%cbn

7 Likes

Bump…

1 Like

LC CBN_CRY-201012NC2.pdf (257.7 KB)

A hug is psychoactive. It is also non-intoxicating.

6 Likes

Looking for initially a sample of 100g of high quality CBN Isolate (thc free), shipped to Europe. Get in touch with me if you are a verified slanger

Best Regards

1 Like

Maybe shoot a DM over to @ZenLion? Or he’ll see this, and do that for you I’m sure

2 Likes

Grams at $17.

1 Like

Unfortunately COA showed there is Thc in his isolate, got a couple of dms I will check through. thanks

Is there even anything such as completely thc free CBN isolates or are they all prone to have small detecable amounts in COAs? We dont mind but unfortunately customs do…

1 Like