Anyone seen this cart before ?

If anyone knows the model of this cart let me know please. It’s the new model heavy hitters uses. Tried to post a pic not sure if it uploaded tho

1 Like

No visuals my good man.

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7W4L98AdId/?igshid=1xd42xn5jaj8s

1 Like

what is that a .5ml made to look like a 1

6 Likes

No I doubt a brand like heavy hitters would use them if that was true

1 Like

Better hope u bought that the store bc that brand is heavily faked. You can buy empty boxes and carts

1 Like

They’re similar looking to the ikrusher TUX cart but look like they’re glass/screw on tip. Can’t find any info on them tho

1 Like

It also makes the oil look clearer and will prevent it from flowing back and forth as much.

This shit is lame

1 Like

What are you taking about that’s a normal cart dude. Not trying to screw anyone over with a .5 or make fakes I just want to know what that cart is called

1 Like

im not saying you are, im saying hh is lame for using it. A normal cart doesn’t have a massive center tube to make distillate appear cleaner/more volumous

1 Like

If it hits good who cares I don’t think that’s why they use that cart

Probably takes over a gram to fill to like every cart I’ve had

Exactly. And there is no benefit to it so clearly it’s there to be deceiving. Heavy Hitters knows what these designs do to consumer perception. That’s why it’s lame

1 Like

there is no way that is a 1g cart

https://www.ikrusher.com/tux/
Yea it is bro

Looks identical to the tux one gram. I’ve tested and used it. Best cart next to a ccell

1 Like

not the same cart, and the center is fatter in the one you posted originally

you really think heavy hitters would use it if it’s not a full gram ? They’re one of the largest vape brands in Cali

2 Likes

their stuff has tested hot for pesticides, so no, i don’t think they are above doing greedy stupid stuff

edit: THC Oil Pen Vape Cartridge Tests: Pesticides and Strength

1 Like

at least it was 71%…didn’t you know pesticides turn into cooler chemicals that get you higher. You can feel it in your lungs.

7 Likes