Anyone Hiring Experienced Operators?

Hey Future4200,

I am an experienced operator in hydrocarbon and EtOH, curious if there are any prospective employers out there. I have extended experience in processing on everything from hydrocarbon skids to filtration/winterization to ethanol centrifuges, falling films, rotary evaporators, jacketed reactors, CRCs, SPDs, Wiped/Rolled Film Distillation units.

Looking for a licensed lab preferably in Canada.

My company is hiring in Arizona, Nevada and Oklahoma. Not Canada, but if you’re interested let me know. Thanks!

1 Like

@Siosis ?

How do you feel about Florida ?

3 Likes

That might be a trick question! You ask most people what they think of Florida. They will say we are all trailer trash that do the wildest of shit. If you hear some outlandish shit on the news. First quess… It probably happened in Florida. :joy::rofl::joy:

I personally love this state.

3 Likes

All of these states are too warm for my tastes. :stuck_out_tongue: Sorry to be picky. I really would love the opportunity to work in Oregon, Washington, Canada, maybe even Montana or Vermont.

U find a path yet?

Still open to ideas. At the moment I work for an equipment supplier but I’d rather be in a lab.

NorCal … looking to put on another shift.

Apply at Cannapiece Cannapiece.ca reference waxterpater in ur cover letter or cv. Looking forward to hearing from u

1 Like

Hi @Sanguinius are you still looking a Canadian employer? We’re licensed in Ontario.