Anyone else order from @ascent william and not get there order yet

So I placed an order w @Ascent on April 12th for client for 1100 all ceramic carts
Let’s start with I been dealing w him.for 2 yrs never a hiccup.

He gave me a tracking number that still says label created

Anyone else getting the jerk around

@Ascent whats up w this

Id order 1100 more but we have got the first order yet

2 Likes

My last order took a long time but my tracking says arrival on the fifth. I didn’t get tracking for almost two weeks, though he told me it would be shipped differently this time. I have quite a bit coming so let’s see if I get all of them.

3 Likes

@Ascent why is it taking so long

2 Likes

In my opinion, it has nothing to do with @Ascent but more do with the PACT Act. There is another active thread within the forums regarding the vape mail ban.

There are people who are still getting their shipments here after a very long time. However, at this point, everyone is simply risking their packages because you can’t ship these items via UPS, DHL or FedEx.

3 Likes

I think the realistic time frame is 4-6 weeks. The more you check the tracking daily the more upset it will make you.

At least my cart samples from China took that long and had to be shipped with a tracking that didn’t show up as active until like the day before it arrived since I just stopped checking for a bit but it will be scanned once it’s stateside and show you

2 Likes

It’s not @Ascent it’s the new fedex ship method. I got 4 out of 5 packs today and they were mailed out march 31st. I’m guessing I’ll get the 5th pack tomorrow or weds. So it’s about a month delivery time. I don’t imagine theyre all that slow.

3 Likes

The days of 3-5 day dhl delivery are over

4 Likes

Man I miss the DHL less than week…this is got me stressing bc its for client

1 Like

Couple of my vendors made the mistake of sending me samples about 4 weeks ago. I am holding onto hope I get them one of these days.

Luckily I simply use air cargo to ship items so we haven’t had issues but this whole PACT Act has caused plenty of issues.

At this point I am thinking if I should go through the forums to see which cartridges move the best and stock beyond CCELL and iKrusher carts.

2 Likes

I got my tracking # on 420 and it said label created for 3 days with no updates. Took almost 2 full weeks to land in the U.S. Its in my state right now but still not here yet. So far over a 2 week wait but thats not even half bad in my opinion with the new ban. Hoping for it today or tomorrow at latest.

Definitely know it’s gonna take atleast 3 weeks to arrive. Once it’s in the states it should take 4-5 days. Take time to plan ahead now, who knows how long this is gonna last

mine says they haveonly created a label
He keeps telling me I don’t lie but idk label.not created not.good

I can’t speak for him or anyone else for that matter.

However, we send out 100’s of packages and receive 100’s of deliveries. This is very standard with what’s happening in China right now and how things are being shipped.

in the US. Late November and December packages weren’t even being scanned by the post office for weeks at a time. It was miserable.

In December/January FedEx alone lost about 20K worth of our shipments.

I am only trying to highlight the fact due to the restrictions in place everyone is simply risking their packages. If you shipments are big enough simply do aircargo or pay slight premium in the US.

Everything is crawling to a halt right now Don’t worry @Ascent we’ll come through. It’s just taking crazy long right now. Mine took a month. I’ve still got a package on its way that was shipped out with the other packages so it’s pretty spotty but I have faith they will all arrive just slow as balls.

I really don’t mind waiting but I really want to know if they arrived all okay? how many days did you received it or you didn’t get it at all?

I ordered from William on the 12th and they just arrived today. The tracking number says created but not updated because they’re using a private air freight carrier to get them to the US, then another carrier once it lands. The second carrier is the one he gave you a tracking number for.

1 Like

I think people are having issues importing their vape cartridges. We had difficulties importing ours. But since we have a warehouse we just import in bulk and keep them here. We aren’t having problems shipping them within the US. But it is taking a little longer to get them in so we shipped them in bulk from our factory a while ago. We have a ton of 1ml DM 023 cartridges. They aren’t ceramic. But they’re gold plated. So they will not react with your oils. Our 1ml Zirconia 007 carts are due to come in this Friday or early next week. Shipping is usually 5 - 10 business days.

The factory you guys purchase from isn’t operational for several more days homie

1 Like

Just got mine in today

Time to order more pushed 1100 out by hand in day w quick capping not bad…thank u @qma

Its time I get another loader

And this guy definitely paying me a lot to load d8…this time its probably 90s d8

It dries like taffy on ur hand or candle wax

7 Likes