Anybody using David's glassware?

Apparently I’ve been using David’s glass. Word. I just ordered his upgraded head. Super excited. Thx

2 Likes

I’ve got my tek down. Using David’s recieving flask, u can get it all done one one pass. Check it, no pre processing. Just 2% AC and 3% Activated Alumina in the flask.
The jacketed recieving flask helps keep nasties out of the oil and when ur done with the run, you turn it up and can get any heads that accidently fell in. Like the bump trap method, but right after ur done distilling, without having to disconnect or move anything.
After it was distilling from the mantle, there was a clear red tint that accumulated over time. I turned up the heat and had a stir bar already in the reciving flask, u could watch it clear up before ur eyes, it was pretty cool. Went from aw shit I fucked up, gotta run it again, to :man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing:

This is honestly better than half of my second passes when I first started

15 Likes

Delta 8?

Yeah definitly, I’ll send It in to see what it is

1 Like

Have a pic if ur setup

1 Like

Replace mount with mag stirrer if using the spin bar, I’ve done it without the spin bar, just takes a bit more time to push the heads out.
I’m thinking of getting a small bump trap made to go between the jacketed receiver and the swing arm, I think u could do the bump the heads out more effectively

5 Likes

How’s that jacketed flask work

1 Like

FYI these dimensions are for a 1L.
Theres a sleeve on the outside connected to two barbs, liquid shoots into the bottom and exits the top.
I have the top connected to the bottom of my head condenser, then that routes back to the recycling heater

5 Likes

@david glassware is badass! And so is his customer service. was wondering if anyone puts grease on the valved vacuum adapters valve on the top double o ring seal by the glass threads ?

4 Likes

Sick man!

3 Likes

def sick setup I got to hit up @david and try that !!!

I tried using no grease, and it worked just fine. I still put grease on them though, but just the top 1/5.

1 Like

Thanks bud exactly what I was wondering! I did first run just fine without and remembered half way through it was the only spot I didn’t sleeve or grease lol

Here is my Setup from @david David! Very nice! Vac is nice a low using just an Edwards 28.

6 Likes

I didn’t know you were such artist, looks very familiar.

1 Like

Didn’t realize you had a patent on that sloped alembic style head when I drew that up. I’ve deleted the pics you flagged

5 Likes

I really don’t want to engage in this topic

I’m going to be the better guy and just walk away. I’ve built up to much to throw it all away.

1 Like

I swear that’s a My Chemical Romance line, or is it Dashboard Confessional? I was never too good with emo bands.

14 Likes

Probably “the used”. @tweedledew

6 Likes