Anybody order any carts from ascent

Any one here order any carts from @Ascent? If so how were they and how did order go?

1 Like

I’ve been trying, CNY has been a bit of a hang up, as to be expected.

I’ve heard positive reviews, I’ll report back as soon as I try them out.

1 Like

I have. They offer prices far lower than any other cart supplier, and offer quite high quality carts.

William never sleeps. He will respond at all hours and quickly too. He has an impressive knowlege of his product, and his competitors products as well.

Lead and shipping time is china standard. Right around 3 weeks after I paid.

10 Likes

Got my sample order today, for the price I can’t believe it delivered way more flavor than the BVV carts I been getting. I’ll be trying more soon.

6 Likes

Got my batteries in from ascent, didn’t think to try their cartridges but I’ll try those next time. For anyone considering the P01C batteries, they’re pretty fantastic and it only took a week to get my samples. Can’t recommend them enough.

2 Likes

I bought a 200pc TH2 in black. They were what I was already using. Filled 30 of them. Seem to work just fine…and the price cant be beaten.

Shipping was fast as well. Doesn’t effect me making my personal cartridges, but for you professionals out there filling oreders…that is a detail to note.

3 Likes

Trying their quartz coil (Qcell?) When it arrives in a week or two, will report back on if they work or not.

2 Likes

Package was shipped from @Ascent promptly both times, typical 4 to 5 days in the air. Packaged well and quality of items matched description. Liberty v9 and all ceramic are my two favorite. Liberty v9 are easy to fill and no leaks.

2 Likes

Ordered from them Monday, had them by Friday. Great quality and good price. :+1:

2 Likes

anyone try the ac1003 from them? How does it compare to the ikrushers?

I have, William is fast at communicating and also fast with lead time and shipping. The cartridges are high quality, no leaks, and very nice packaging.

5 Likes

Will is very pleasant to work with nothing but great business. I ordered 500 gold plated ccell cartridges with engravings on bottom as well as 50 moonrock clear for sample order. Not a single one to leak so far. Do not hesitate to do business with will/ the company.

5 Likes

Here is the email address can reach me!

william@ascentecig.com

5 Likes

Love @Ascent wild willie takes awesome care of me!!!

5 Likes

That’s awesome does the design cost a ton more? Engraving and such

I love his carts so far! I have new batch in identical to what BVV sells way better deal. Same quality by looks filling the weekend I know will be great

Thanks @Ascent

2 Likes

Engraving was included for free.

4 Likes

I’ve got a little use now on @Ascent full ceramic Vapes I did not get any duds in the 100 I received and customers like them a lot. I will be buying more from them for sure

7 Likes

Looking at Ascent on Ali B and I can’t tell if the packaging for the carts is included or extra. How did it go down for those who purchased?

I buy from him, when it’s just carts I don’t see anything any packages pictures or anything, I use same app

Just made another purchase about 5min ago

@Ascent himself would be best to answer this though, he’s straight up dude

2 Likes

I just received the carts.

1 Like