Anybody in Guadalajara, MX?

Ill be there for a bit in December. Seems like the cannabis scene in Mexico is really starting to gain some momentum.

8 Likes

im in guadalajara

3 Likes

Right on man, I just followed you on IG, maybe we can meet up and dab.

Know anyone growing legal hemp out there or did they revoke it?

1 Like

I’m going to Guadalajara in Feb, my roots are there.

6 Likes

Very cool, I went to high school in Chapala and my parents have a house there. I haven’t been since end of the world 12/21/2012, horrible food poisoning.

2 Likes

hope to see you men you post very cool stuff

1 Like

A big percentage of my family is over there…I plan on showing them our ways :grin:…wont be long before the crc tek hits mexico too

4 Likes

It’s all pretty gray right now. There are some medical license holders. The hope is that it’ll all be off to the races by March.

yes i thing im the only one getting powders down here from killa but i got the disc from him to to get it real good my slabs inprove a lot im getting the hole sistem from him im saving cus hfs to much problems

4 Likes

My friend did that event it was cool little town all low key

1 Like

Hfs is dumb people but if you know what you need they are a good resource. Just dont expect them to know things.

1 Like

That’s exactly what I’m doing order things on the page hope they put it on the mail fast that’s it XD

I’ll be back in Chapala / Guadalajara for the next week or so if anyone there wants to try and link up.

1 Like

I’m excited to see how the extract game develops down there!

1 Like

Went out there a few years ago to teach them how to extract and distill in Ixtlán del Río. Talk about a culture shock. Mountain sides of ganja, fed cops all worked for the Jalisco cartel. Literally do whatever you wanted. It was an experience

5 Likes

Little cheese kitchen at a goat farm

9 Likes