Anybody have info on a custom sanitary spool

My dad is in to triathlons and shit lol

Some of his fucking TT bikes are nuts…

I had a bianchi super pista That was built pretty sweet…hill bombing machine.

2 Likes

I miss it the local track here just got redone with red clay this year it’s made me want to get back into (better)shape & ride again. Maybe one day

1 Like

Those TT bikes are outrageous. I got a few friends that just got into building mountain trail bikes & they can’t believe how expensive it can be.

My last bike was complete carbon forks, 3 pc carbon 185mm cranks, carbon seat post, carbon stem, s&m bars odi grips with custom new castle carbon plugs, custom carbon 44t sprocket & hubs & wheels were all carbon with sunline outters & 14t rear, even my brake lever was carbon :joy:. The frame itself was a alumalite frame which by itself was 3lbs. 21.75” frame.

2 Likes

I would be in MUCH better shape if every time I bought mother fucking bike it didn’t get stolen. I’ve had 6-7 bikes stolen since I have been here. Had 2 stolen right off my front fucking porch! Fucking triple locked even… I hate this town because of it!
Bro, I went to the mall to shop for clothes for a job, and when I came out my frame was still securely locked onto the bike rack, however the tires had been stolen… Like WTF do you do then? Start shooting at people, and I’m not ready to spend the rest of my life in prison!

2 Likes

It’s tragic that folks steal bike or anything In general, that reminds me of when I was a kid my brother friend stole a bike I had gotten for my birthday on my birthday, this bastard takes a sledge to it & then as I went looking for my bike I see the douche bringing it back to drop it from around the corner, bet I grabbed my baseball bat & got even. I could t imagine a bike I built being taken like that, I’d be lost. It used to be like therapy for me, I’d get stoned & race or get stoned & go flow a park/streets. I used to ride a average of around 50-75 miles a day minimum & then jog 5 miles every night. I could keep up with cars going 55 on the highway at full sprint on my bike.

1 Like

I’ve had 3 Specialized, 1 Schwinn, 2 Marin, stolen and I forget the others. I would literally beat someone to death if I caught them stealing my bike. AK is like FL in that you can respond with equal, or directly greater force than what is threatened to you.
I was afraid for my life, guy was stealing my bike, and he threatened me with his fists. Sorry I beat him down SO bad, but what was I to do?

1 Like

It’s why I enjoy Az as well. My buddy had some dude tell him he was gonna beat his ass so my buddy waited with his front door open to “invite him in” & as soon as dude walked through the door he took 3 shots to the knee & thigh.

1 Like

But back on topic, I’d always recommend @Indofab or @Soxhlet for this job, other than that I have a family connect that is very great at what he does. But anyone in the industry NOT using that team is loosing out.

3 Likes