Any possibility of 10k isolate order per month for..........

$4,000 per kilo or is that in my dreams? Searching for a friend who has already verified POF attorney to attorney. They are looking for 12 months. My specialty is biomass w/farms and not the lab side of this industry. Please don’t throw tomatoes at me here, I have seen prices of $4,200 and $4,150, but they buyer is seeking $4,000. Let me know if anyone has a referral?

Well with 50 mln lbs of biomass for sale in a few months time isollate Will probably have droped another 30% as iT has since a few months ago :cry:
Wonder If You really want a 12 month contract

3 Likes

Can do that pricing if you supply the biomass.

are they willing to do a tolling contract at a vertically integrated company? they own the biomass and would supply that and then toll is in about 7-10 business days…we can get closer to the 4000 mark.

Also have medical grade Netherlands cbd isolate coming on a private plane and into a bonded security warehouse. Can definitely do 4000. 10000% verified.

Whats cost on 2000 kilos of the neatherlands product.

1 Like

open for negotiation. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Biomass costs have been rising fast. For that quantity, $4400-$4450 is more realistic, and that price point won’t hold long either. Reply to: celltexbrand@gmail.com

I love all these people posting how they can sell Isolate for 4400 and never sold even a gram. “Newsflash” real raw materials don’t sell at those prices.

2 Likes

if your still in the market please feel free to send me a email jaysonjbprojects@gmail.com