Any idea what kind of blend is this cartridge?

Live rosin with natural diamonds and 92% thc ??
Is it a mix of diamonds and rosin?

decarbed diamonds at 98+ % THC + 10% live rosin HTE might get you into that ball-park without lying too egregiously.

8 Likes

Hmm thats what I thought too,but these labels are going crazy with 200 different terminologies. Bro you are like my mentor lol you answer every question i make in this forum!
Appreciate you!

1 Like

In the dispensary you can ask to see the COA

2 Likes

You must be going to some classy ass dispensaries. :rofl: I joke, I joke.

What are the odds they aren’t going to have it or someone is lying without proper chain of custody?

Laws in most states says they must haz.

Many don’t. Certainly been handed the wrong one (because they didn’t have the right one) when I used to ask

Only bothered asking because I knew I’d sent them the correct coa when they purchased the product from us…

1 Like

I see no reason purchasing from a licensed facility if I cannot get a coa. You see many dispensary dudes disparaging the black and hemp markets when they are basically the same. If the only benefit of purchasing from a dispo is a storefront, then they are just a novelty for tourists who cannot reliably acquire weed themselves. That’s why hemp is currently slaughtering the market. Why buy moldy, weak, outdoor weed when you can purchase pristine hemp that actually gets you high.

Calling cart filling, edible cooking and flower infusions post processing was a mistake for a ton of labs that focused mainly on raw materials. The real processing starts after what was once considered a sellable product is “completed”. No one is going to buy “quality” products if they are dabs in a fucking plastic case (many members here are guilty of this). They aren’t going to do this because there is a gas station down the street with the same or better quality products that look like care was put into them.

I see a ton of people trying to pivot now, but the reality is they were lazy as fuck, refused to make actual companies for their packaging, and refused to run effective marketing campaigns. It makes me so angry seeing people pitying themselves when they were scoffing at people warning them to prepare for years. Seeing @future tell people that if they focused on a niche they would survive when the truth was the only way to survive was to avoid wasting money on weed industry novelties.

3 Likes