Another D8 raid

By the plain reading of the law, all edibles should be compliant, even ones with quite high d9 levels. I’ll be interested to see the first time they take on that loophole.

6 Likes

You have that backwards my dude.

YOU have to prove the case. I’m not sure what world you live in but the DEA isnt usually the one required to prove their case. Laws arent really laws when you are the government.

Do you also believe the term innocent until proven guilty? :rofl:

3 Likes

Yes Ohio lmao in a boondocks county

3 Likes

Want an example?

Okay, but please indulge me on how on earth that process would be free of toxic byproducts with 18% unknowns.

I think its pretty clear at this point and has been relatively common knowledge even stated by yourself that anything with that low on TAC is not safe for consumption.

https://scholar.google.com/scholar_case?case=17078408009970359935&q="Industrial+hemp"&hl=en&as_sdt=6,45

Read this case

The dea said all hemp seeds are illegal because they could contain d9

They lost and in there it days they can’t regulate naturally offering thc from legal hemp because it’s not scheduled

So technically d9 if remediated from hemp is legal

1 Like

False. They can make it seem that way and if you don’t know your rights then you’re stupid.

Edit: the goalposts grew legs. Lol.

I’m sure there are a few examples of it going that way and im sure that it involved a lot of money and lawyers which means the person had to prove to the DEA they were right.

Do you have an example that didnt involve the defendant to pay out of pocket for a lawyer to fight their case?

I’ll wait for my example when it pertains to d8 and this current situation. but trying to put all your eggs in a basket of hopeful thinking is a bad route to head down.

2 Likes

This same group that beat the DEA is sueing them over the synthetic thc thing

They’re 1/1 against the DEA

:wink:

1 Like

Just because they don’t test for all the cannabinoids yet doesn’t mean there’s toxic by products in it

I know the remediation process used and I’m willing to bet most the d9 is converted to the dihydro intermediate or cbn

Dihydro isn’t really tested for yet and there’s 3 stereo isomers of it

What’s the other 17% of unknowns In that d8??

3 Likes

I wonder if that’s the crude output, prior to distillation? If it’s truly ND d9, SPD should get that purity up right quick no?

@iontrap Seems to believe very differently and i think hes a little more on the game than your guess at potentially having 18% of cannabinoids that haven’t been tested for yet.

Heres my take on it:
Maybe a few % here and there could be but shouldnt there be a few pretty pronounced peaks around the other cannabinoid retention times if there was the case? plus why mention the possibility of it being cbn as well? the coa lists that as being in the sample. Still 18% unknowns.

2 Likes

I’ve already proven him to be a liar in another thread a couple times today

A liar can’t be trusted one way or another

1 Like

What about exactly? (Presuming this is not the “olivetol is illegal” incident?)

Edit, i asked too quickly. About olivetol in the adams papers. Does this rise to the level of “liar” or, mistaken?

1 Like

This is a scientific community, if you make claims and can’t back your sources there’s no need for you to be here :100:

Especially if you’re going to lie to try and manipulate ppl

I’m all for calling out bad d8

Shit I’ve been saying red d8 is bad for months…

I’m not for some dude coming in here and making claims with no evidence

2 Likes

Man, I feel like someone else did something like this pretty recently…

Shit who was it… Hmmmmm…

Edit: I don’t mean you KOTK btw, lol

3 Likes

“Oggenfuss says Delta-8 had a lower THC level than Delta 9.”

Seems legit.

3 Likes

It is illegal under the analog act.

I have no skin in the d8 game. I just know it’s a flimsy piece of tape on a hemorrhaging industry

2 Likes