Alternative Cannabinoids 'Live Resin' Distille

I am no expert but as I understand it, ‘Live Resin’ is derived by freezing the trichomes of the fresh plant bud and then extracting it. If Delta-8 is not feasibly extracted from the plant due to low concentrations, and is instead derived by converting CBD, then it seems that Delta-8 Live Resin is a misnomer. Are brands trying to say that the added terpenes are what is ‘Live Resin’? What is the deal here?

2 Likes

Thats right!!

15 Likes

I mean technically all resin is converted to some percentage or other.

2 Likes

Is this opposed to pre-recorded resin?

7 Likes

Take some live resin, mix it with delta 8…

1 Like

@kcalabs finding d8THCa in a gas station disposable

23 Likes

Bro I only dab on that FULL SPECTRUM INDICA/SATIVA FULL MELT LIVE RESIN

99% of labeling is just marketing gimmicks.

1 Like

Wait… all I have to do is say it is Live Resin, and that makes it so?

In that case, I am going to the moon next week… because I just made it so.

Live resin isn’t a real thing to start with, kinda like an imaginary friend. You can claim as many as you want because we don’t care. Claiming them will make you look kinda dumb to other adults though.

How many of those d8 companies are claiming “fresh frozen”?

at least 3-4 just at a quick glance, refined live hte? bullshit? who knows

2 Likes

there were actually companies claiming fresh frozen. I doubt compliance if they are using real hte

This is the case with most of the “live resin” coming into the lab. Where are the acids?

When we see the acids it is clear that they’re mixes of hemp-derived live resin (mostly CBDA) and some conversion product.

1 Like

When you tell them to add CBDa or CBGa they add CBD because these hemp bois are cheap as hell

2 Likes

Someone provided sworn testimony before Congress the other day, that men can get pregnant and have abortions, so why not?:man_shrugging:

3 Likes