Allow Me to Reintroduce Myself My Name Is......

Hov, H to the OV… (someone out there will get that, lol)
Hey Everybody. I been on here for a little while now and have learned so much, gained some new allies and aquired a much needed dose of confidence regarding extractions. Thank you!!
My names Carlito but some of you guys know me from IG as @fatzombieextracts
Im PuertoRican
Born and raised in Camden NJ (yes, Camden)
I started out extracting less than 2years ago. No one that i knew of in Jersey was extracting, let alone on the level that i wanted to be at .
So… My wife and I moved our family up to Maine last July so we can become medical caregivers and I could study and be around guys who were killing the extract game. She also studied doing edibles and infusions. Along the way Ive met a few good people, and also some assholes as well😎 They’re some everywhere you go, no biggie.
Ive learned so much up here that i never wouldve had the chance had my family and i stayed in jerz. Ive had exposure to just about every process of extraction there is out here. Either through hands-on or being in the same room helping a tech. Its been rough but Im bleesed! These skills are proving to be invaluable and now that Jersey is becoming Legal, who knows💪 Maybe get a team down there and kill the game.

Anyway, just wanted to come out the “shadows”, say wussup and give a heartfelt Thank You to @future4200 for this platform. Trying to break into this industry is almost impossible let alone doing it as a minority. The odds are stacked hard. This site and the crazy ass members on here have been a blessing. Im here if anyone needs some help feel free to reach out to me. I been there, trust me. I am still learning everyday but in 2019 im gonna finally earn a spot at “the table”. From this future glg member to everyone else out there THANK YOU!!!

25 Likes

That’s great man. It’s that positive attitude that makes this forum so good. People taking the time to talk about what there doing and helping people out, rather than just reading. Things one person might consider basic knowledge can be a revelation for someone who hasn’t thought of it.

6 Likes

Yup. Ive had so many “ah-hah” moments that were just like that. Thanks for chiming in.

2 Likes

Posts like this give me hope. Currently trying to escape NJ for greener pastures. Congrats and keep on crushing it

2 Likes

Right back at you. Reading posts like yours is what gives me hope. It confirms im doing something right. Knowing that I motivate or inspire somebody to be better and do better humbles me. Thank you for sharing this. I aint done shit compared to some of these wizards on here…im just getting started. Feel free to dm me if you got any questions on anything. Peace

5 Likes

Ive learned in the past few weeks that this site is all about bettering each other. Yes, there are little arguments here and there but all in all we are all here for the same general reason, knowledge!

6 Likes

Amen brutha

1 Like

Hope you’re enjoying Maine. Beautiful state. My parents have a cabin up there and I’ve been going to Midcoast region for about 25 years. Will be interesting to see how the canna community develops up there.

Hi. There alot of changes coming with the rec stuff. Best thing as a caregiver is to have a storefront that way your ahead of the curve. Unfortunately, we aint got the moolah for that just yet lol. Besides the balls cold weather, its beautiful. Everywhere me and wife go we get the “stares”. People not used to seeing minorities depending on what area youre at. Its hilarious.

3 Likes

Yo jayz :joy::ok_hand:t2: See I got it,I was reading a comment and you said you’re trying to get a storefront but don’t have the Moolah quite yet,I think I can help you with that if your extracting skills are up to par… shoot me an Email drewskinotee@icloud.com

1 Like

I had a guy getting bud form me last year that moved up from jersey… ex military puertorican guy he lived kinda far… drove a white nitro… said he was going to be doing the same and was getting setup… this isn’t you is it? I drive a jacked up 4 door blue gmc…

1 Like

Hey Roy, that you??
Lmao nah, that’s not me. Props to that guy whoever he is. Is he not on here?

1 Like

Lol… yeah fr fr… i figured how many ricans from jersey can there be that moved up.?. more then one I guess… anyways good luck man and great post…

1 Like