Airis Qcell cartridges are great!

They’re probably not but DHgate has some decent ones just got to weed thru till you find good suppliers… :roll_eyes:

2.0 always is the answer for thick distillate in my opinion

2 Likes

brother, it depends, OEM or our branded products, usually our delivery date is short because we alway got material stock, how many days your cargo holds, kindly contact me at email edward@airistech.com or whatsapp 86-15019492741. I can only reply 1 message within 24 hours, drying me nut, anyone can help me out here:)

1 Like

Hang around and read more, new users are restricted in how much access they are given. @Future @sidco, is there a way you could verify new sales reps and vendor profiles so their ability to readily communicate on the forum wasn’t restricted ?

1 Like

just grabbed 100 to test from Edward

3 Likes

What’s the price point look like?

shoot @edwardchow over an email he was very helpful I am sure he can discuss

1 Like

Feel free to contact me at my email: edward@airistech.com or whatsapp 86-15019492741, sample price for QCELL is USD2, distributor price USD1.5 MOQ 2000pcs

3 Likes

Hey there! I’m looking for the AIRISTECH Q-CELL VE10 1.0ML atomizer with the 4x2.0mm intake holes. I recently made an order with CVapor for 30 of them for just under $50 and then they said they don’t have them in stock. Now I can’t find the exact ones I’m looking for anywhere but the Airistech website and they are $15 per if I’m not mistaken. Can you give me idea of what the big difference in price is about?

1 Like

Thanks for your inquire, I am sorry to hear that our distributor are out of stock but don’t restock. May I know which state you at so I can redirect you to other distributors. About the price on www.airistechshop.com $15 is for 2 pcs VE10, it is retail price included shipping cost which is expensive for small package, if you wanna do small wholesale maybe you can try our DHgate also. Any other questions feel free to reach out to me: edward@airistech.com or whatsapp: 86-15019492741. Merry Xmas and happy new year.