Airis Qcell cartridges are great!

These Airistech Qcell cartridges hit like a champ!
I got mine off ebay…

https://www.ebay.com/itm/HOT-AirisVape-5PCS-Pack-Filling-Port-Diameter-0-9mm-0-5ml-1-0ml-Capacity-BL/132723664453?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&var=432037227857&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

1 Like

Seems expensive aren’t they like 1.6 each going through airistech themselves?

How many have you filled and used so far?

1 Like

Only 2! But they hit like a tank!

2 Likes

4x1.2 oil hole uh no boo boo lol and 14$ you my friend are a :lollipop: lmao I got some magic beans that are delicious too I just grew them 200$ a pound lmao :rofl:

3 Likes

Thats for sauce. aristech carts have only had good reviews as far as ive seen. I tasted one in the field, and was impressed enough.

They are expensive, but not ccell expensive because the manufacturer has no problem dealing with us joes. Around the same price as a v9 for better flavor than a v9

3 Likes

I bet if you were going to make thousands of them they would be cheaper… I don’t see how this corresponds to magic beans? Your slanted banter makes it seem like you have some stake in carts.

Well I know my carts man an anytime someone says hey this cart is awesome but then sends me to a eBay page requesting 5-7 times the value of a cheap disposable cartridge kinda sux cause then I get on page an it’s this cheap .90 cent cart your trying get suckers to buy for 14$ .!? I guess but either way 14$ for a disposable is ludacris an you should be ashamed for sending me or any other to that whack link :rage:

1 Like

They should be about $2.25 tops…here’s your spoon.

3 Likes

I don’t think that one was manufactured by airistech though. Have you tried this particular cart? It’s advertised 30 cents cheaper than Airistech charges their wholesalers

1 Like

Your website is what helped me get started so many years ago, whenever I see one of your posts its like a celebrity sighting :slight_smile: I was thinking of the article you had when I was refurbing my vacuum oven a couple weeks ago. I must have read that 40 times over.

Seriously on the cartomizer, though, when you get one that makes you not feel like bothering to run a dab rig, then that’s more freedom.

3 Likes

Hey brother you must be thinking of Greywolf. I’m certainly not trying to steal any of his light, he’s earned every bit. He’s a huge inspiration of mine as well. Definitely a triple OG in the hash scene.

4 Likes

I’ve been quoted 1.20/unit from airis with no OEM and MOQ of 5k.

3 Likes

I placed an order with qcell for 10k custom carts, it’s been over 30 days now and the “owner” John hasn’t replied to me now for 5 days and even the manufacturer Airistech haven’t been able to reach him for a couple days. Said “he might be on vacation” and that it’s weird for him not to be answering . So dude took over $20 grand and went on vacation? Dealing with QCell has been a nightmare , if you like the cartridges skip through them and go straight to airistech, Qcell is just one guy who resells the airistech carts and has some big story about how they are more quality checked and better then airistech, really he doesn’t do ANYTHING but middle man .

5 Likes

Edward from Airis, ready to help sir.

2 Likes

Welcome to Future Edward! Now you can see what the dear customers demand directly!!!

2 Likes

I just grabbed 200 oh DHgate, supposed to be genuine airis brand, we shall see.

1 Like

Any update?

So I guess the owner of Qcell is in “recovery” (drug addict I’m guessing) and his wife finally called me two weeks later to tell me they are gonna ship out my remaining 8k carts. The carts are fire though I can’t lie. They taste better then ccells and have a low failure rate like ccell. Probably the top cart right now. I’m just gonna go straight through airis from now on

2 Likes

@edwardchow care to shed any light on why its taking so long to get carts shipped?

Anyone try the 2 mm intake holes vs the 1.2 mm ones? I’ve only tried the 2mm with some 3-5% cut and it hit very nicely. Since I prefer longer cooler tokes, I’m curious if the 1.2mm qcells could chug along through it.