Affordable Prices! 15.6% Watermelon Haze

Text Bryn at 978-501-9047 or email at bryn@fullbodyzen.com for inquiries!

Sample 1 Lb $95/Lb
5+ Lb $85/Lb
10+ Lb $80/Lb
50+ Lb $75/Lb
100+ Lb $65/Lb

COA Available
Minor Seeds
Comparable to Cherry Wine
Mild terp spray to give that sweet watermelon scent

USPS 2-3 day shipping available
watermelon-4-resized-6d350c8c

Minor seeds

Lol have fun.

1 Like

Mild spray with terps?

6 Likes

Yes we use terp spray that was naturally derived from the Watermelon Haze itself to give it a better scent!

1 Like

Wait…what?

2 Likes

idiot. :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

They sell better as thc flowers that way. Smh

7 Likes

Just to confirm, the terpenes are derived from this flower. That needed to be sprayed with terpenes

I think they may make some excellent pre rolls for some of the white labeling I do for stores, but it’s a very strange pitch tbh

1 Like

Understandable, honestly this website and forum can just seem sketchy in general. Do you want to shoot me an email and I can maybe give you some better information?

Generally if I lead with common sense I haven’t had any issues on here. I wouldn’t call it sketchy, I’d say it’s an accurate representation of the hemp/canna biz that attracts all types.

The more you openly explain your process the bigger chance you have to gain customers. Speak professionally, respectfully, use grammarly. treat it as a business opportunity.

8 Likes

You seem sketchy in general…

To start it all off you sold refilled juul carts. Then you sell moldy nugs. Now you are attempting to sell flower sprayed with terps. Not a good look bro.

4 Likes

Mine didnt look refilled. I did have one completely empty. It was a 100% new unused cart, but not filled either.

:man_facepalming:

Wouldn’t a ‘terp spray’ melt the trichome heads, leading to further oxidation of the cannabinoid?

This guy is certified to slang.

4 Likes

This was in his previous business plan. Lol Prior to slinging garbage on this website.

1 Like

Pay to play.

Lol

This is a bad look for that badge

2 Likes

Totally agree

1 Like

Let me take a wild guess and ask if your COA is from “Sunbeam Laboratories”

Edit: I’m right aren’t I?

2 Likes

I only read the first bit and scrolled down quick to say holy shit.

4 Likes