Adding terps to hte/concentrate

whats up guys, just wanted to say first thank you to everyone on this forum for the information. since I started reading, i’ve only progressed.

anyways ive been working on my full spectrum carts/concentrates and I have some terp fractions that have full spec effects but just the common denominator pine smell/taste terp profile.

with stuff like this instead of going 60:40 thc/sauce, I would go 60/33 with 6-7% of cdts on top to add flavor.

this time im going to try adding terps to the whole terp fraction first, and then use it as. it isnt sauce either, its hte and from experience, I cant go over 30% or itll be too harsh.

so im trying to formulate a formula (lol) to find out the right amount of cdts (and or d9) to add the hte, that wouldnt make it overterped, harsh, or lose effects. probably going to trial an error, but if anyone has any input, its appreciated.

This is @Realterpsmatter entire mode of operation lol

2 Likes

paging mr @Realterpsmatter

just gonna think outloud here, you think if I find a COA of hte, and try to mimic the ratio of d9 to terpenes, itll be roughly okay.

I know this is the long and hard route possibly but i like math anyways

Your problem isn’t the ratio of terps, its whats missing. Try halving your sweet spot to 3% terp and adjusting from there. @anon42519203 has an amazing small scale r&d tek using capillary tubes to measure microliters for your r&d mixes

2 Likes