Accepting Resumes for THC Infused Products Facility MISSOURI

Hello, Friends!
I comment sometimes,(mostly HEMP), read a lot more, I’ve learned a lot, and now I’m finally going to test the waters with employment.

I will lead with a disclaimer: we are accepting resumes at this time to consider qualified candidates for our operations that will commence 2020.

I am apart of a group that is applying for medical cannabis licenses in the state of Missouri.
We are a vertically integrated company that has SME’s in each function of the supply chain.
Employment is contingent upon license procurement; However, we are well poised to secure our license(s).

We are now accepting resumes for these roles within our Infused Product Manufacturing facility:
-Lab Supervisor (resume received/decision not yet made)

• Extraction Lead 1
  • Extraction Tech 2
  • Production Lead 1
  • Production Tech 2
  • Inventory Manager(resume received/decision not yet made)

The lab supervisor position isn’t “filled”, but rather “held.”
If a more qualified individual presents a resume we would gladly consider that opportunity.
We would require that this individual possess a BoS or higher in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Food Science, Chemical engineering or Pharmacy (with manufacturing or compounding experience).

The roles related to production are related to food, beverage, and nutraceutical manufacturing. Experience in any of those areas is valued; including and especially cannabis-infused products.

Extraction Lead would preferably be someone with experience leading extraction crews, experience utilizing EtOH as a solvent for distillate production, but also has the ability to create other concentrates with EtOH, specifically processing fresh frozen material.

The Inventory Manager is a similar situation to Lab Supervisor:
Designated facility agent who is generally responsible for the inventory control systems (including seed-to sale) and procedures for the facility. If you have never worked in compliance, logistics, or utilized an S2S system, I would not suggest submitting a resume for this role.

The rest of the positions are self-explanatory.

If you’re from Missouri and left to work in the industry, and now what to come home: This is your sign. If you’re looking for a change or entry to a brand new market: This is your sign. Again, We’re accepting resumes to review, consider, and develop a relationship with the person on the other side for our operations in 2020.Employment is contingent upon license procurement; However, we are well poised to secure our license(s).

Please Send Resumes to: CSanson@CuradorMO.com
Danke!

3 Likes

Keep 'em coming!

Keep in mind that the cost of living in Missouri is dramatically less expensive when compared to other places. For example, in St. Louis, on average you can lease a 2-3 bedroom home for <$1,200 a month.
Thanks Friends!

1 Like