A way to hold the regular Community Guidline Violators more Accountable - Heatware.com

I still think a community funded nonprofit heatware.com style solution would be best for hemp, something separate from the forum

Just gotta make it a little harder to spam and scam, require a phone number/2fa and a real email

3 Likes

Seen you post this in multiple threads. Can you elaborate?

Heatware is just mutual feedback between buyer and seller. You both have to initiate the review process. Makes it so you can use one review platform across multiple sites/apps

1 Like

So people using the classifieds here could choose to use that platform if they wanted?

2 Likes

Heatware is targeted primarily at electronics, I don’t think they’d appreciate their service being used for hemp

3 Likes

I can add personal appreciation and support of heatware style accountability between buyers and sellers. It’s helped in hobby communities I’ve been in to recognize scammers and the like and keep things in the up and up

3 Likes

I as well have used it extensively to buy and sell PC parts and similar over the years. At its core, it’s not unlike seller rep on eBay, Amazon, etc; it works very well as a reputation system that isn’t specific to a particular forum or service. I agree it probably isn’t going to be canna friendly, but creating a similar canna specific feedback based reputation system is an interesting idea.

2 Likes

Could probably even give it GLG branding or Future branding, there’s gotta be something clever for a name one of the smarty pants on this site could come up with.