99% cGMP CBD Isolate $450/kg: Zelios Kentucky (100kg available)

Finally getting around to posting our Isolate on the forum. Shout out to the Future4200 team for a super quick verification!

CBD Isolate (100kg available)
1-25kg $500/kg
25kg+ call me and I will always run the numbers.

CBG Isolate (20kg available)
$2400-2600/kg

Here are my facility stats:
40,000 sqft cGMP C02 Extraction Facility in Lexington, Kentucky
Extraction - Winterization - Distillation - Isolation
Finishing ~40kg per day

Here are my email and phone - wires before 1:30 pm EST will go out the same say. We move quickly!
Colby.Terrell@Zelios.com (859.771.8989)

ZeliosKentucky.com

15 Likes

NFS cGMP Certification & Recent COA

KY007604IHF.pdf (1020.7 KB)

10 Likes

Zelios review:

I’ve posted before about my positive experience with zelios (KY) but now that they have active sales here I wanted to say a bit more.

I recently purchased some CBD isolate from them and I was pleased with the quality and price. Also got some CBG isolate from them and I’ve been adding it to everything lately no complaints. I have worked with this company for several years, first in a tolling relationship, and now as a customer. I have always been pleased with their work and they are one of few processors up there that still has a good local reputation :call_me_hand:

7 Likes

That mean a lot! Thank you for the words man. We try to give our clients the best experience and move as quickly as possible - even if a client changes directions, we still support and hope the best for them.

3 Likes

Here are a couple of our recent COA’s of Isolate we do have on the floor;

Everything stays in the same quality range unless something happens in production but that wouldn’t be a finalized lot for the market.

KY007603IHF w Terpenes.pdf (1.0 MB) KY00GK04.pdf (962.4 KB) KY007601IHF.pdf (969.6 KB) KY00GK03IHF.pdf (960.1 KB) KY006602IHF.pdf (973.0 KB)

2 Likes

Don’t you need a slanger badge?

2 Likes

@CannaChemistry

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure I do but I chose to publish my GLG badge

3 Likes

Photo and video from in the lab

2 Likes

If you’re in or near Kentucky I’d love to talk! Aside from selling isolate I’m looking to aline complementing capabilities.

It’s tough collaborating across the country, not impossible though!

1 Like

Dissolve in methanol and upload pics?

3 Likes

Sure, just got with my chemist. Give me a few and I’ll post the photo/video

1 Like

A quick confirmation of your suspicions, only Verified Slangers can start sales posts in the Hemp Outlet.

All hemp sales outside of this category should be flagged.

2 Likes

Here is the link to me prepping the samples. I have placed it in the freeze - will update in a bit.

The raw video was too big so I had to put it on YouTube.

Let me know what you think so far

5 Likes

Is it okay to keep my GLG badge active or should I keep the level 1 on there?

1 Like

Thanks. Looking forward to the results

2 Likes

No problem - how long do you want it in the freezer?

1 Like

Here are the results, please let me know what your thoughts are.

1 Like

Try a 5-1 methanol to isolate. Can confirm Zelios KY’s isolate typically dissolves easily in methanol.

3 Likes

Thanks for that man and good deal, I’ll do another test later today or tomorrow. I didn’t know what ratio to use haha

1 Like