9 Beta OH HHC

9β-OH-HHC seems to be prevalent in Japan. Because HHC is regulated. This evade the law.

I’m long out of chemistry but I remember 9a-OH-HHC is a well established degradation byproduct and maybe 9b-OH-HHC too. The only papers I could ever find on these and related compounds started with resorcinol regarding synthesis though. I have some strong doubts here.

I think you have different compounds confused, there are many different things that are referenced as HHC in literature that aren’t actually hexahydocanabinol

Exactly, my friend says that only one sample CoA of 9B is available in Japan. No one has seen any others. Delta8-THC or the HHC Isomer you mention puts on the market purposely.

Any updates?

Reference is to chromatography. in this context elution is the act of leaving the chromatography column.

how long that takes, is a characteristic of the substance that is eluting.

“Late eluting” can this be translated as “one of the last peaks on the chromatogram”

Elution time is a measure of the interaction between the analyte and the stationary vs mobile phases of the chromatographic system in play.

See: elution time

3 Likes