8 Liters Broad Spectrum T FREE distillate for Sale 83%

It’s probably why it’s so cheap. CBD disty is pretty high right now for the real deal.

1 Like

Im completely transparent. I don’t spike anything or BS people. I can show the whole chain feom biomass to hot distillate. Ill look for COA for the hot to show you guys

Steve

I know it was 3 and change % THC before i remediated…hard to find COA from cell out of country on a cruise lol

you need that high speed package for $50 a day. Geez. i hate cruises so much but my family loves them so much!

I could be wrong and if so i apologize. But seems that im being accused or adding something or this not being real distillate. From what the people i know and trust say, you cant fake terpenes. Im willing to 100% put my name and reputation on the line that im not a liar. Ive owned businesses since im 18 years old (21 years) and have never cheated anyone ever. So if anyone wants a sample mailed to them…i will send it and you can post your results in here for the world to see. When people see this thrrad it makes me look bad when i did nothing shady. It just sucks that people will think i did somerhing below board when i absolutely did not.

Steve

3 Likes

High speed ? Id be happoer with og AOL dial up
This Voom is garbage

Forgive the spelling errors pls fat finger syndrome. When someone sees munks comment about ‘wet iso tek’ now im branded as someone dishonest. I am a newbie here but and honest newbie. I welcome anyone to prove im lying. I may know less than everyine here but i kniw i dont bullshit people thats for sure

1 Like

I meant Rowans comment not Munks

Don’t be shook by people that think they know things

I wasn’t saying that you were dishonest, just commenting that the industry is filled with shady actors and adding my $0.02 to observations made by @munkdooligan that yes, wet iso does exist and people should be wary of it.

also TBH your comment on “can’t fake terpenes” makes me trust this less cause you didn’t provide a COA with terp content and its also crystalized distillate that should have a low terp content as is- also… anyone can add terpenes.

I am not trying to be rude but with the amount of BS that circulates in this industry you gotta be prepared for dealing with the skeptics who will call every single red flag as they see them and not get upset over it.

I’ll gladly take a sample and run your product past my lab for shits n giggles just cause I think you deserve to be validated- you want a terpene test and potency test run?

7 Likes

point taken Rowan and yes, I would love to send a sample to you

My partner wants out of the CBD space

Please let me know where to send it will go out tomorrow

Hey guys my buddy and partner wants out of CBD

Will sell the 7 Liters for $5800 with money back guarantee if they dont meet specs on COA

Steve

CBDSteve is my name :triumph::unamused:

1 Like

LOL sorry my man

6 L still in hand
$5500 per must go ASAP