710Shark v8.0 Automated Vape Cartridge Filling Machine lots of Extras! For Sale 15K

The 710Shark fills a wide range of different cartridges including stainless steel/glass and ceramic/plastic, as well as disposables. The dual heat injection system makes it easy to fill even the thickest of oils into your cartridges/disposables. This set up is lightly used in great condition comes with everything and lots of extras.

Details:

• Up to 100 Cartridge or Disposable Fills in less than 60 seconds.
  • An average is 60 Seconds for 100 Cartridges of thick oil
  • 4-in-1 Filling: Plastic, Ceramic, and Stainless Cartridges OR Disposables
  • Dual Heated Injection System for the thickest of oils - temps up to 125C
  • Size: 52”H x 24”W x 14.5”D (1300 mm x 600 mm x 370 mm)
  • Fill Range: 0.1ml (100 mg) - 3ml (3 g) per cartridge (x100)
  • Filling Machine Weight: 115 lbs (52 kg)
  • Shipping Weight: 265 lbs in Wooden Crate
  • Comes with lots of extra sets of needles and extra trays for fast filling.

Asking $15,000 obo

2 Likes

First of all ew

Second of all, gross

Sounds cool though. The filler not the plastic

Got any videos of it working?

How does this compare to the $5000- $7500 710shark in LA available posts? Newer model surely

1 Like

ill have to look for video of when i ran it but it works great when i was running full steam I would fill 3000- 5000 carts an hour with this this system. if you know how to use it right it works great I’ve seen lots of people shit talk it before and they really just didn’t know how to make it work for them. also nothing plastic touches the oil they are needle gaskets they keep the oil from leaking out of the replaceable needle heads. If you know the system or have ever looked close up at one

it is the v8.0 the newest model they have from 710 shark you can see it on their web site

works so good we’re selling it

1 Like

it does I’m on to some awesome new projects. I don’t make carts anymore so why let this thing just go to a storage and be forgotten about? or do you mean you are selling it

1 Like

I hear ya, I was just giving ya shit man lol.
We used to have one too. the first gen. and it was terrible for us. matter of fact, we still have it… collecting dust. Ain’t been touched for years. But I am sure the newer ones have fixed some of the issues we were having.

1 Like

lol yeah the first one sucked.

1 Like

The one that @ALLDaat is selling works very well.

The numbers he listed above for daily production is accurate. Great way to mass produce carts.

2 Likes

Well props to Convectium then, because that first machine… :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

and when we had a guy come out to help us with it, he flew in, was there for maybe an hour and a half, had fixed nothing, and then started telling us he had to go because his return flight was leaving in the next 2 hours lol. Then tried to bill us for the flights and the time he spent at the facility.
Then about a year later they asked if we wanted to get their newer generation machine… We asked if they would swap it out for the one that never worked… They said they no, but they could give us $5k off a new one lol.

So since then, there’s been a special place in my heart for that machine and those guys… But this was all like 5 years ago. it sounds like they are doing things a little better nowadays.

3 Likes

It took a little tweaking with the adjustments to get the weight exactly right but once you got it dialed it was gold and the amount you could adjust it was helpful

2 Likes