710 Festivities! Basic class, Medusa roundtable and meet up for all! Eugene, OR

Join us for education, round table discussion, fire food, hash and ART! We’ve got our all on one day in Eugene.

9:00 Registration and networking

10:00 @ApisLabs presents solvent education including selection, handling and supply chain. Also, tips and tricks for smooth lab operation.

11:00 @PharmExOregon takes us through filtration media including, media basics, blends, use cases, column packing and Oregon specific issues with isomerization. All participants will get loaded up with Carbon Chemistry products.

12:00 sesh and lunch

1:30 Medusa Stone roundtable discussion with @Photon_noir @Dred_pirate. We invited many of the collogues who are working on this weeks ago. If you haven’t been invited, you’re invited!! We want to hear your voice and findings.

4:20 We head to the Starship glass studio for a Future4200 forum meet up. No membership requirements. Great food, great hash and fabulous glass art!

$200 ticket includes lots of vendor samples and an art coin from Marcel Braun and the Starship. Look for some fine products from Laurelcrest CBD

Live stream cancelled. We are recording the event.

If you just want to attend the after party, there is a ticket for you too! $50 for the party.

18 Likes

Option to live stream or post-event video share?

2 Likes

damn it,booked my ticket for going to china on 9th.

1 Like

If we get that together, I’ll post. That’s a great idea

3 Likes

Is there a glg discounted option…… won’t be there but I’m sure some people would like a glg discount

3 Likes

At $200 a ticket, this is a steal, even without the art coin.

8 Likes

Bump!

4 Likes

We just got the resources to live stream!

6 Likes

Nice. I’m Looking forward to signing up. Thanks!

3 Likes

Thanks for all the support guys! Looking forward to seeing everyone and having a wonderful discussion on what we are all so passionate about!

1 Like

Many thanks for adding the live stream option! It’s a steal at $100 :slight_smile:

3 Likes

https://www.skunkmagazine.com/five-710-events-to-hit-this-year/?v=7516fd43adaa

4 Likes

We’re in town! Why needs a little pregame sesh tomorrow night? @Akoyeh @Photon_noir @cyclopath @PharmExOregon @Gabrielswisher

8 Likes

@ApisLabs

The option is no longer available :frowning:

I was just about to pay for a live stream ticket. I don’t want to miss this, even though I procrastinated buying a ticket.

Is it too late? I hope not! :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

I’m booked for the night, but I’ll for sure see you tomorrow!

2 Likes

We scratched the live stream. We are recording the event and depending on the content we will share. :heart:

6 Likes

Win win. Patience will pay off!

1 Like

Darn. I’m super bummed.

:crossed_fingers: you will share the video (I’m happy to pay).

Why did you decide against it? Everyone can just wear masks if you’re worried about what you may say/do, LOL.

giphy27

And what if I know the secret knock, does that help?
3624_c548

Or what if I’m just super persistent, like to the point of being annoying? Does that get me in?
giphy (19)

I imagine you’ll be like this :rofl::
giphy (20)

200 (7)

4 Likes

Honestly, we agreed that we’d pull the trigger if we sold 4 tickets and we didn’t sell any. @Terpderpington is doing the AV so maybe he can get you a feed.

That’s for the update. Even with my slow ass you would have only sold one. That’s bummer because I’m sure it’s going to be a great event.

I’ll DM @Terpderpington :eyes: :crossed_fingers:

1 Like