660W LED Grow Lights In Stock Now - 55,000+ Hours Lifespan (PRICE UPDATE)

where can I buy the units you are selling? I use these types

I tried biuying agtonic today- some michigan shit with no distrubution. I didnt even buty it. and I searched with intent to purchase like killas site with NOTHING to offer? Should I make a site that i forget to maintain and say its not mine/

AGT-50 for home gardener’s

2 Likes

put the agtonic https://www.amazon.com/s?k=agtonik&ref= in a bottle and sell it on customology.com I can link you to amaxon

i got powder of humic and fulvic. hard to overdose other than ph

do you have a new nighbor to grow in the kitchen? get a tent already.

Mars hydro is the Chinese version of mars hydro. They simply did what a bunch of other Chinese led manufacturers did and copied the HLG quantum board style lights. Mars hydro is overpriced for being cheap Chinese made quantum or knockoffs. Meijiu F8 I think is definitely the best light you can get for the money. They have good warranty coverage as well although they service it from China. I think the ultimate light would be a 600+ watt 3000 plus diode LM301B 90 CRI 3000k system. Used separate fixtures for far reds but I don’t think they’re needed with a 90 CRI 3000 k diode. There are now some cheaper Chinese lights that are set up similarly not quite as nice as the F8 for less than 550 shipped. I think @The_Lone_Stiller is testing a brand now that distributes within the US I believe those lights might have been 550 delivered

2 Likes

The pfd map is in section 6 of our VB8 lights page. Here it is for easy reference.

1 Like

Thank you for posting the chart. From what I understand, 700-900 is optimal. With that goal in mind, the gavita 1700 gives better numbers.

I imagine your boss just told you to get on them internets amd sell some damn lights. I have had a lot of sales jobs, too…

1 Like

Who has experience with the ion 720?

1 Like

i dont have experience but it is a rebranded growers choice.

the ideal light you describe is the one I bouht used and has burnt leds. Im waiting on my refund, he said hell refund 200. Ill buy 4 bspec boards to make a nice veg light. More electricity to be saved on a veg light too.

the main thing is whether the leds are real and top bin. Its just pcb so thats easy for any pcb manufacturer.

And there we have it Folks… The most recent thumping…

1 Like

You bought from meijiu and it was used?

No liquid or powdered fulvic will stay stable by simply putting it in water. Also, based on your erratic behavior, please do not resell my product.

3 Likes

mines a 600 hlg= true top bin diodes if they worked

delete this post please.

3 Likes

ive done par tests and the meter got lost after I rented it and it cost me. i shouldve bought a meter but prolly will. i can go into bvv and test it if they arent assholes. they prolly have a display if they are selling lights now= i just looked and they rebranded whipits in their name.

bvv has the worst customer service. I never get any response to messed up orders. I doubt they would warranty anything. Ive posted this here like ten times and you never even tried making things right