650L soaking centrifuge in stock, special pricing $26,999 (New)

Guys,
I have a 650L soaking centrifuge in stock, generally it will take 40 days to make. Special pricing $26,999, regularly $37,999
Drum capacity: 650L
Drum height: 580mm
Drum Diameter: 1250mm
Rotating speed: 980r/min
Motor power: 15kw
Drum thickness: 6mm
Shell thickness: 4mm
DM me or email to andydu@effison.cn for further details and freight.
Thank you

1 Like

How many gs are produced?

"g"s = “Force of Gravity” ?

Or maybe you meant “grams”…

Yes… lol I’d be talking about gram weight of the centrifuge. I appreciate the wanting for clarification though

2 Likes

No worries…I have a weird brain that gets hyper-focused when things have multiple meanings

Thought maybe you meant grams in or out of the centrifuge

Definitely forces of gravity

1 Like

LOL I was thinking gallons!
Its weight is 3000kg.

Haha yeah but how many gs as in forces of gravity

1 Like

Weight is 3,000kg=3 tons

At 1250mm diameter and 980 rpm I’m only getting 675 rcf but that seems very low for such a big rotor (even at only 1000rpm). Someone double check my math

2 Likes

Yes, correct, centrifugal force is 675.
Cant make it faster, it is big drum.

1 Like

This might be why we don’t often see centrifuges this big. Balance is also a big problem. The issue I see is that with the rcf so low, it will take longer to evacuate the solvent which will give it more time to warm up and that’s a problem. A jacket (or better yet, a jacket with another outer vacuum jacket) would alleviate this problem somewhat and might be more economical than a spindle beefy enough to handle more g’s. Just some thoughts, still looks like a nice machine and I don’t mean to be critical

2 Likes

Yes, you are correct. Big centrifuge is not often to see. As you said balance is a problem, we have to slow the speed to get good balance.
This one was customized for a client, but he canceled the order, that is why we make it for sales. I posted it here for anyone who may interested.

2 Likes

I’m sure you will have luck with your sale!

2 Likes

Thank you!!!

1 Like