$600/kilo 90% CBD DISTILLATE!!!

Hello, we are doing a distillate bulk sale. $600/kilo Must buy all 15KG. Available In colorado only. Clean full panel COA

Please good vibes only and thank you for looking. 15KG MOQ

9 Likes

Organically grown

4 Likes

Singles maybe? CBD market has got to be super tough in th these times.

6 Likes

I can sell singles of course just not for $600

So let’s get a cbd broke boyz thread! I’m sure if people would just post a 1kg and 1lb price they would sell out in a day! Not everyone wants to spend $9000 on cbd in this volatile climate

11 Likes

Yeah you’re right. Screw it then. $600/kilo NO MOQ only for future members to try and make some extra dough during hard times.

14 Likes

Great move. The way I see it is as long as you sell the all it doesn’t matter.

1 Like

Thanks I just tried to drop the price to be enticing because we are in a tight spot. It’s more work doing singles but if that’s what it takes?!?!

2 Likes

Trust me. I know what’s it’s like being the small guy. What I like to say is why everyone is starving looking for that big meal while I’m getting full on eating all the crumbs people are overlooking.

6 Likes

Haha we are losing money no matter how it gets sliced, our loss is someone else’s gain.

7 Likes

thats really sad to hear! straight up!

4 Likes

Facts

2 Likes

600/kg of single cbd distillate?

No @tom_foolery?

I’ll take one and sit on it.

3 Likes

Just trying to live to see another day

Really need to get some supplies so we can plant some veggies, fruit, flowers, herbs, etc…

8 Likes

Says CO only… did that change @Rockymtn24?

2 Likes

L2L is also acceptable

5 Likes

I’ll take one. This is my license though…

22 Likes

Times are tough. Not sure what we are going to do. It’s hard enough to sell CBD when the market was good.

2 Likes

Is this L2L only? We have a legal lab, just not sure of what’s legal and not

3 Likes

That’s a good question? Does anyone want to chime in? Is it legal to send hot disty from a farmer to licensed manufacturer in another state?

4 Likes