600$ GMP isolate kilos

bump.

Just wanted to give a shout out to Bret at Honey Gold. Sample received timely in professional packaging and COA presentation. Will definitely be ordering more. Legit!!!

1 Like

Appreciate the feedback, easy process: invoice, paypal, and ship :slight_smile:

ND COAS:
ND SC Labs 2.19.20.pdf (416.0 KB) ND Botanacor 1.20.20.pdf (161 KB) ND Cannalysis 3.31.20.pdf (224.2 KB) ND Kaycha 3.05.20.pdf (933.3 KB)

2 Likes

bump.

1 Like

Got my 1kg tub in yesterday. Packaged very well.

Thanks again for the isolate.

1 Like

Just received my second 10kg bucket of isolate, quality is top notch and came well packed with full coa.

Thank you for the fast shipment.

1 Like

Thanks for another order, appreciate the continued business.

1 Like

Same here. Very professional transaction and superfast shipping. Recommended.

2 Likes

Appreciate all the love.

1 Like

I will be in the lab for most the day tomorrow incase anyone needs shipments prepped for Monday.
ND Distillate - 1400$
Compliant Distillate - 1000$
GMP Iso - 600$

4 Likes

My clients are satisfied to say the least.

2 Likes

I will continue to honor the price until I literally run out of time (along with my shipping cordinator) . Should be good for awhile.

4 Likes

I shall bring more then. Let me know who does your tech work when you get enough kickbacks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I will take one of those kilos bro! $600 GMP is freaking awesome :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Sure thing send me a DM with your
Email
Entity name
Delievery Address

3 Likes

Great product! Super fast shipping! Even sent a bonus sample! Thanks again!

2 Likes

Thanks for the order!

2 Likes

I received my second order just as fast as the first. Bret’s a pro.

Product came in a tough pail with tamper evident seal and a pack of COA’s in plastic sleeves to make it COVID friendly for unpackaging and quarantine measures.

Much appreciated @Bret_HoneyGold , I challenge everyone in my supply chain to perform as well as y’all.

3 Likes

Did anyone purchase and receive COAs?

We sent to two different labs and received 96% back on the results. It’s still a good deal, but my labs are showing 4% missing.

Anyone else have results?

1 Like

We specifically grade a at a few labs, please email me the reports bret@honeygoldprocesing.com.

Lots of labs aren’t good at high potency testing.

3 Likes