6 "Wiped Film or Multiple 12 L Short Paths

Pictures :grinning:? Please sounds Nice
I really think that progress in Distillate now Will be Coming from pre disstilate sops

4 Likes

The system turned out to be overkill. We are still going with something similar but down scaling. It’s going to be exactly like this blue print except one column will be vertical with some ancillary equipment. The video is a sneak peak of the column in action(not my video.) Should kick ass for pesticide remediation

4 Likes

Something that can’t be discounted as a part of your overall productivity is cleaning and maintenance. This can consume a significant part of your day when you have multiple units to maintain. I routinely spend 1.5 hours a day on this running a single SBD system. SPD systems are no different in that respect.

2 Likes

Or you could pick up a second set of glassware. Run one while you clean load and decarb in the next. If you’re aiming for something 24/7 anyways.

Indeed! That’s exactly what we do. But you still have to do some rudimentary cleaning of the pot flask at the end of the run to get the heavy stuff out then you can let it soak overnight in alconox to get the rest. But we always have the next day’s run preloaded the day before.

2 Likes

Hey @og_extracts How is it going with your LLE trials?

Have you decided to forego distillation altogether in favor of LLE?