50L Chinese Roto for Sale NIB

I have a 50L Chinese Rotary Evaporator if bought back in 2014 and never set up. Changed business plans when I realized the percentage of people that sprayed pesticides on their crops. It was a customized set up to spin at 250 rpms. However, since I never set it up I don’t know if it actually is capable of spinning that fast. I’m moving and want it gone, first reasonable offer takes it. I paid 6800 for it back when. Located in Sonoma County, happy to drive a few hours to deliver or meet.

1 Like

Looking to get in the neighborhood of 3k for it. Flexible on price. I’ve seen Chinese companies advertising about 4800 for 50L rotos these days.

Do you have any pictures?

@QualityStandard

It’s kinda just stuffed in the corner of my lab as you can see. Opened the boxes to make sure it’s all intact, but other than that it’s brand new.

Where are you located? Is this still available?

Yep, dm’d ya @Terpdude

I want this thing gone, I’m moving. Entertaining all offers.

1 Like

Roto is SOLD

1 Like

If you still have friends who need a rotary evaporator, you can contact me.
We have overseas warehouses in Los Angeles and New Jersey, convenient to pick up the goods.
inquiry@zzkdinstruments.com

If anyone else is looking. I have a 50L roto that’s only a couple months old that I can let go for $3300 in Eugene, OR.

If friends who need other devices can log in to our website to choose. https://kdlabequipment.com

Dm me complete pics, models, etc. We need to upgrade to a larger unit at work.

Sorry, it sold within an hour of posting last night.
I’ll let you know if I run into another one

1 Like

Do you have a chiller for it?

I’d have to order from my distributor, nothing in stock.

Can I see picture