4th of July special ------ 2L short path distillation glassware giveaway

Hello everyone, we have prepared gifts for you to make your 4th of July celebration greater.

Here are the simple rules to enter:
1, Based in the United States
2, Follow @hydrion_scientific_instrument in Ins
3, Like and repost this post with #shortpathdistillation and tag @hydrion_scientific_instrument in Ins
4, tag 3 friends in Ins

Ins stories are welcome.

We’ll pick the winner on 8th of July!!! Can wait to send them to you!!!

7 Likes

Great initiative :fist_left: @spdking. @LabSociety @david :grin:
@FilterGuy @Killa12345
@FloraplexTerpenes

2 Likes

i did this yesterday…Free spd is a free spd…Thanks my european brotha. @Roguelab

2 Likes

I’ll do a spd giveaway on Monday if anyone really want it.

11 Likes

I don’t think anyone would say no to one of the best spds on the market. Lol.

2 Likes

I woke up super sick today. Coughing and with a cold. I hope it burns off by the end of the morning - I got customer service to do on this holiday!!!

1 Like

Well get better!!! We need you healthy to kick the knowledge to us! Have a happy and safe 4th.

In the spirit of giving. I think ill have a little carbon chemistry give away! thanks for the motivation!

EDIT:

Posted giveaway on my IG. Thanks everyone!

7 Likes

Got it on my story, fingers crossed!

1 Like

Awesome dude! Just entered

1 Like

Eat a half clove if garlic in the morning and another half at night. Works like a charm. Nature’s anti viral and bacterial solution!

How Garlic Fights Colds and the Flu

2 Likes

you need three fingers of whisky neat.

2 Likes

Thank you for everyone who have participated. We will announce the winner in Ins.

2 Likes

Yo… @spdking Did you post you short path giveway yet?? looking forward to that one too! Awesome giveaway!

4 Likes

HOLY SHIT>>>>>> I won the giveaway!!! Think im gonna have to give away my old one…Thanks @Hydrion

10 Likes

That’s badass :muscle: you deserve it all the hard work u put in for everyone! :facepunch:

4 Likes

Winner winner chicken dinner. :tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada:

4 Likes

Congratulations!

3 Likes

Congratulations to @Killa12345!!! Please follow us at INS and check out our website for more products. Hydrion Scientific IInstrument

5 Likes

Wow, a very nice give a way.

1 Like