40% Off All CAT Homogenizers, G-Shafts, etc- CAT Distributorship's Available!

@goldleaf_scientific, who posted here stating they have an exclusive distributorship in the U.S. with Ingenuerburo CAT, and are the Importer of record is lying!! There’s no such thing as “Importer of Record”! Ingenuerburo CAT has 35 distributors in Europe, no none has an exclusive. Anyone can be a Ingenuerburo CAT distributor, and the best part, no minimum orders, 40% off list price, and 30 days net to pay.

Here’s the price list for all of CAT’S offerings Pricelist_English_2019-04.pdf (874.1 KB)

Here’s how it works:
After opening the PDF go to the homogenizer section, you’ll see Model, Description, Part No. Price in Euros, Discount Group. You’ll be group 1, which is 40% off.

Example:
X1000 Homogenizer: 510.83 Euros -40% = 306.50 Euros X (1.17 exchange rate) =$358.60 for an X1000

G20 Shaft: 412.23 Euros -40% = 247.34 Euros X (1.17 exchange rate) = $289.39 for a G20 Shaft

$358.60 -X1000 + $289.39-G20 =$647.99 for an X1000 & a G20 Shaft.

For a distributorship package contact: daniel.koenigsmann@cat-ing.de

Just a heads up, I have over 100 articles about 700 words each, that we wrote about the CAT Homogenizes, hotplate stirrers, overhead stirrers etc. ( we took our site down so the articles are not duplicates, google will recognize them as originals.) If someone can prove they are trying to make a go of a CAT distributorship I will give the articles to you free of charge. If you want to take me up on this offer my email is sgold.cat@gmail.com

10 Likes

How does shipping work for the warranty when they break?

3 Likes

I heard it was a $700 nightmare for the distributor

3 Likes

I’m sure if you buy enough at a time you can do the warranty domestically and send all the broken back to Germany monthly.

IvE thought about this too but waiting for @qma to take this and run with it.

:man_shrugging:t3:

4 Likes

They wanted a shop that could do repairs. That was one of the few things they were looking for in a distribution partner. Not to say you couldn’t get one without but I don’t think sending a bunch back constantly would be good for either parties involved

3 Likes

Holy shit I want to sell homogenizers…

9 Likes

That’s why I didn’t even want to explore this avenue. Thought it perfectly meshes well with your business.

6 Likes

I thought the cheapest you could get em was 1k, I emailed homie, lets see how it works out

11 Likes

They don’t break unless you break em.

There are three parts that can wear on them

But the factory doesn’t reply to me at all. It kinda sucks to keep refering people to @CATScientific and @goldleaf_scientific when I can just sell these myself. It also sucks to hear people complain about shit that is obviously mag-stirrer problems.

3 Likes