37lbs once/twice sprayed cannabis, bubblehash?

Hey i got 37 lbs of organic tlo probiotic flower that i’ve ran over the past 6-7 months, just wondering if it would be a waste of time to spend a 12 hour day in the lab with the drill or not.

Thanks for feedback. I got a crazy foolproof/simplified otss writeup w/pics coming soon.

1 Like

sprayed with what solvents?If it has been extracted properly there is little to gain.

I would say its worthless but dont get me wrong ive made “moonrocks” using the kief from already blasted material. I usually gave it away for free lmao

sorry more information.

I document all runs, and every run is 100% efficient. some range from 15 up to 21%.

My mentality was 2% of 34lbs is nearly a lb of foodgrade/dermal oil.

The way bubble hash works is you get to physically separate the in tact trichome heads by washing them thru various sized screens.

The way solvent extraction works is you dissolve the trichome heads with solvent. So making bubble hash with already ran material isnt going to give you anything worth anything.

5 Likes

the 37lb bag clearly still has heads in it at the bottom. I do a pretty good job, usually 17-19%, but if I can get 2% off a 37lb run that’d be close to a lb of dermal grade oil.

I’m going to run it either way, I just don’t know if I should bubble or iso. I doubt anyone would be down to do that run through their loop for me.

But thank you for the input, dude! Appreciated your response!

What you’re looking at is probably not heads brother, it’s probably capitate stalks. I say run it in and show us how it goes.

Maybe think about iso extracting whatever falls thru ur bubble bags.

2 Likes