$315 99%+ Unwinterized Isolate/ W lipids

I have about 125Kg of unwinterized isolate with lipids I need to just get rid of and flash sale. This material does contain fats and lipids. Packaged and ready to ship.

1 Like

200 a kg and im down.

It’s a hard $315

the reality is that material is probably about 90% cbd the COA only reads 99% because the lipids precipitate and get filtered out of the column. i can get clean and proper isolate at 350 all day.

best of luck my offer stands.

5 Likes

If the lipids precipitate and are filtered out, why would that alter the cbd potency? It shouldn’t effect the ppm under the curve during the test and wouldn’t effect the original mass

1 Like

350 a kg? Where?

Thats a hell of a deal, all the best.

ive been burnt by shitty isolate before; from those pictures posted the lipid contamination is fairly extreme; and your absolutely right; the original mass will directly correlate to the final potency, but still you know how analytics go; an operator sees an anomalous result on an isolated material that looks like it should be mostly “pure” (ie, nice and white) he thinks he has made a dilution error and adjusts accordingly. bam 99%

pictures say it all imo; no way theres only .07% lipids with that much precipitation.

1 Like

DM me; that price is on bulk orders of 100+

3 Likes

Thats what I was thinking.

3 Likes

That is in ethanol and put in the freezer BTW, not Methanol

1 Like

yeah, the material is thoroughly contaminated; imo your best bet is too remediate it! i can appreciate your transparency about it tho!!! +1 for that

6 Likes

It could be that there’s really only 1-2% fats by mass in this material. First pass distillation handles a large majority of the fat mass in my experience. Although it looks like a large cloud I bet if he filters and weighs it the mass will be pretty low.

That said, if you think a lab tech is changing their dilutions like that you’re even more jaded than I am! I think it’s more likely an issue where they allow themselves to be off their own curves. This can cause a large overestimation of CBD potency. You can bet they won’t re-run it if they like the answer.

1 Like

agreed 100% you know whats up! imo thats one of the problems with large scale testing facilities where techs test essentially the same material every single time; and when something is a outlier and out of the norm they let it slip by mostly unnoticed.

youd be surprised i picked up some isolate that was 8% lipids! it was crazy lol.

3 Likes