2L spd iso

So basically I need a 2L spd, who’s got a spare they’re down to part with? Just need to run some material here soon so wanna have one on hand anyways for that. But I do have some material that needs to be cleaned up so if anyone in my area has a setup I can ru. For like 2 hrs I’d be great full :call_me_hand:t3::facepunch:t3:

2 Likes

i got a brand new one for sale…and one i have to collect from BG that is used for sale…none for give away…

4 Likes

Let me know tickets or what you would take for one :call_me_hand:t3:

You know I’m heady :wink:

1 Like

what do you need with it…i got pumps here…chillers/heaters…vac parts…digivac…mantle…???

i got a brand new SPD i won on IG without a cold trap id let go for $400…shipped… Id even throw on a used stainless cold trap one that hortorio returned a few weeks before his death. for an extra $100

i got a used wide bore but bg has it but i can go grab it at anytime. It got double stainless traps…That id let go for half of what i paid used…

got some used alcatels 2021i that both run under 10 microns. id let go for $450 each

used digivac with KF25 fitting…$300

id like to sell all my old equipment sooner than later.

im not really using it anymore and im just letting people borrow it where its not being used either…

All my SPD parts have less than 10 runs total on it. including the pumps.

11 Likes

Message me what you want for basically all but pump & I think I can work something

Yo, I want in on some of this! Looking for a cold trap setup, misc. Odds and ends if you have any of those.

1 Like

i got tons of it. vac parts…hoses…all types of shit. I wanna take all this equipment cash to buy a SRI to play tester with some of the guys here so the money isnt just going to my pockets…

7 Likes

#killaforprezidente

5 Likes

i had my fun… Id like to get an SRI for the homies around me. There is a lot of my homies that buy fake carts and id like to show them the shit they are ingesting… ive always wanted a SRI. now its time to sell all my equipment to buy one.

8 Likes

When I get home I’ll type up a little list, and shoot it to you

2 Likes

Kudos on that mane :call_me_hand:t3:

1 Like

ive mentioned it here for years… @qma and @BG305 know how much i talk about it. I just cant see myself buying more useless equipment…so i figure its time to get rid of all the toys ive collected to play over the years and make that dream come true.

8 Likes

Maybe it was an investment :thinking:

3 Likes

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: oh snap

we have 2L spd in stock in California
the price is 900USD
with all cost(shipping cost,import tax…)

1 Like

Address:1251 S Rockefeller ave unit B Ontario CA 91761

also could pick up

If choose to pick up ,could get a discount

1 Like

@david = better and cheaper

4 Likes

Hey there, you wouldn’t happen to still have an alcatel 2021 for sale would you?

yes… i would…